Confused

2Baby2

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten a positive from a digital test and had it be false? I’ve had faint lines on pink dye and blue dye test so I took a digital and got a Yes!

I don’t mean to sound naive, but on a different forum I received a lot of “advice” that the digital test was a false positive because the line test were so faint.

Has this happened to anyone else?

A6E27FD2-5133-467F-8B04-265D2984FC7A.jpeg 9F5F45CC-DE93-4FFE-828B-0EC0339FB21C.jpeg 087CD70C-9814-4782-B889-F5BFF3253CC5.jpeg

There has been a bit in the news lately about Clear and Simple digital tests giving false positives, but you've got 3 positive tests there. You're pregnant! Congrats x

The only thing I see is BFP’s :bfp: congrats!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for the support and respect!

A lot of hurtful comments were directed at me earlier and it’s a like a breath of fresh air to read positive respectful comments!

Thank you!

They all look very positive to me! BFPs! Congrats to you, and a happy 40 weeks! :)

I think I know what forum you went to. I am sorry you dealt with that. First Response Digital is very sensitive to HCG just like the regular line ones you have there. Congrats on the BFP!

Congratulations!!! No denying them beautiful lines are real!!

Wishing you an amazingly healthy 8 or so months!

Omg some of the other pregnancy and baby websites are just vicious! I don’t know why women get on them to post such negative stuff when we’re all in the same boat, just trying to navigate womanhood and potential pregnancy! Always stick to babyandbump!!! :hugs: everyone is nice around here and if someone isn’t (very rare) everyone else will tell them to get a life before you even have a chance to feel discouraged :haha: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Happy and healthy nine months to you!!! Definitely three lovely positives there!

Thank you everyone for all the love

Will definitely be staying here ☺️☺️

I had a pretty crappy experience on another well known forum......I can promise u this is the place to be most wonderful supportive ladies ever!! Xx

Thank you everyone for all the love

Will definitely be staying here ☺️☺️

Welcome 2B2!!! :hugs: looks like you just caught the early days, but you're definitely pregnant! This is the only site I am on, only site that isn't tainted with snarky b'ches!

Post more test pics if you take more! Love to see those lines get darker ;)

Those are definitely all :bfp:!!! Congratulations hun!!!

Btw, BnB is the best :cloud9:.

Welcome 2B2!!! :hugs: looks like you just caught the early days, but you're definitely pregnant! This is the only site I am on, only site that isn't tainted with snarky b'ches!

Post more test pics if you take more! Love to see those lines get darker ;)

I took a test this morning...cheapie 88 cents from Walmart....I forgot to take a picture. I have a dr appointment on Friday so **fingers crossed** for strong results

I love those wally cheapie tests! They take awhile to get as dark as the frer but they have always shown a line for me when frer has. Good luck for your Friday appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->