Confused..

srpryor

Reaction score
Hi i'm 24 and my husband and I have been trying for several months to get pregnant. I took an at home pregnancy test every morning on the 9th 10th and 11th and they were all positive. So of course we were very excited. I made an appointment for the 13th and they did a blood test for hcg and on the 14th i got my results and it was only a 9. So on the 17th they did another hcg blood test, i got the results on the 20th and it was still at 9. They did another blood test. I took another at home pregnancy test just to see what it would say and it still said pregnant. I got the results the 22nd and the hcg level went to 11. They did another blood hcg test, got the results the 24th and it was a 12. :( I have an appointment on Saturday to do another blood test, anyone think there's a chance of it just shooting up to the thousands range? =/
Has this happend to anyone else?? I'm trying to stay excited but this is very stressful since i've had a different nurse each time and none of them have really told me anything. The first day of my last period was December 14 and my cycle is every 26 days.

Sorry hun dont have advice but didnt want to read and run.
Hope it works out for you :hugs:

mmm sorry im not too sure have u googled it lol i would have but sometimes it can scare the hell out of you if ure worried make an apt with ure doc and ask them to explian it to u xxxx

My doctor is confused too because my levels are so low but i've had 5 positive at home pregnancy tests. I've googled it and now im even more stressed than before :( Im praying it doesn't end in a miscarriage, especially since my husband will be deploying soon and I don't think I could handle that alone. :(

Hugs to you lovely. I have no experience, but I do know that some ladies are slow risers, and sometimes, tests are just wrong!
Fingers crossed for you
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"