Confused!

charveyron

Expecting our 4th-A GIRL!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm feeling really down atm, I know how happy I should be but I am so constantly worried that this pregnancy is going to end in a MC like my last one did.

With my previous pregnancies including the one I lost in march, as soon as I saw the line on the pregnancy test I fell in love with my babies, but I haven't allowed myself to this time because I can't go through the hurt I went through with my MC, I was lucky enought to get an early scan and saw babies heartbeat and I really thought that would make me feel better but it was almost like watching someone elses scan!

I feel so bad I've tried talking to OH but he says that he's sure I do love the baby!! I feel so guilty because I know what some of you girls on here would give to be pregnant. People keep telling me that one I get to 12 weeks it'll be better, but tonight I got a phone call that a family friend had to give birth to her stillborn baby last night at 6 months.. I feel so bad for her and it hit home that it might not all be ok when and if I get to 12 weeks.

Sorry for the long post and I'm sorry if I sound really selfish, Ijust don't know who else to turn to.

You don't sound selfish. I don't blame you for feeling that way I imagine it would be very hard to go through a miscarriage. Just try to dwell on the positive. Especially after 12 weeks - it is very rare to lose the baby after 12 weeks. I personally find we read about it on these message boards alot and people get nervous because of it. BUT these boards bring women together from all over the world so it stands to reason that we'd hear about it more often right?

I wish you happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->