Confused :(

LucyEmma

Reaction score
Im so confused im getting quite a few pregnancy symptoms but iv done two tests one on monday and one this morning and both are :bfn:!!! :cry:
Im due :witch:on saturday so i know the one on monday was too early but i thought i might have got a good result from the one this morning i did it in the FMU aswell :(
My symptoms are:
really sore bbs and nipples
metal taste in mouth
slight tummy cramps
feeling bloated
Feeling dissy and sick (mostly dissy 1st thing in the morning)
Needing to go toilet alot!
Headaches on and off through out the day

I know i should of waited but all the symptoms are getting my hopes up :cry: which im trying not to do because i know its going to be horrible if i get :witch: this month :cry::cry:

Sorry its a bit random but just needed to tell some one!

Hon

All your symptoms sound really positive...don't give up hope yet.

Some women don't get :bfp: till well after the :witch: was due. It all depends on your hcg levels. And they can double every day. Maybe it's just not concentrated enough just yet, or maybe your tests look for a higher level.

Just keep smiling and test again in a day or so...or, if you're like the rest of us test tomorrow and the day after and the day after etc :rofl::rofl:

Lots and lots of luck

Big :hug:

Thanks! :) sometimes its nice just to havesomeone say dont give up! Lol Thanks for the positive words i think im going to test evryday anyways! Until i get a :bfp: im not going to give up!! Haha xxx :hug:

It could just be too early to show! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"