Confused.....

Snip

Reaction score
Did anyone had a pos hpt and neg blood test??

This is the hpt I did this morning...... and then went for bloodtest
and count is 0 :-(

Photo-0146.jpg

it's A LOT darker IRL

It happened to me. I had a pos hpt at 9dpo and went to the dr the same day, because I am high risk. They did a urine test and a blood test and both came back negative. He told me we always have next month, this was just the first month using Clomid and not to get down. I was convinced I was pregnant, so I just kept testing at home and sure enough I am pregnant. It was just too early to show up on the blood test since I was only 9dpo.

So you know how many dpo you are?

I can see a very faint line if i look at it on my phone. Maybe your levels are just not high enough. I would wait a couple of days and test again.

x

It's actually a long story.....

but to make it short....I did not track O..but we only DTD at one time...30th April. what could've been O time according to last AF. waited for AF but did not show. Had some spotting on 18 & 19 May and started testing but got very faint lines that I would not count as BFP's. So I would say it's about 30+ dpo

Yes, another faint pos. had a 2-pack hpt's and did the other one this morning. can both test give false pos??

Id say you are not pregnant if you're 30 dpo and you're not getting good strong pos. Plus blood is neg and at 30 dpo the# should be high.sorry :(

Thanx Mo, think I should just wait for next AF and start charting again.

its highly unlikely to get 2 false pos tests, what tests are they tho? and do you have any pics so i can have a look? xx

will put up the pics of all the different test I have done...all with faint lines. but these last two was the darkest and can actually see without having to search for the line.

Good luck when you retest! I do see a skinny line on the test you posted, but it doesn't look like a positive since it isn't the same thickness as the other (kinda like the blue dye tests that always give a skinny line no matter what).
Hopefully you get answers soon!

okay...this may sound stupid but how do you upload pics from your pc?

First one when period was due in the afternoon:
27-5.1.jpg

Next day with FMU:
27-5.2.jpg

4 days after AF was due afternoon:
Photo-0011.jpg

next morning:
Photo-0012.jpg

at about 20dpo:
Photo-0138.jpg

all have this really faint line and hard to see on a photo.....

one done last week:
Photo-0145.jpg

1st of June:
Photo-0146.jpg

2nd of June:
Photo-0147.jpg

I'd say chances are you ovulated much later than you may have thought got pregnant recently and your levels are just beginning to rise :) Good Luck!

thanx mammag,

I decided to wait it out. maybe get some opk's and ic's and just play around with the testing until next AF. :-D

Hey Snip...sorry for your confusion! Nothing's worse than not understanding what your body is doing! Sounds like it's going to be a waiting game :/ I couldn't tell from the pics b/c they were kind of blurry. Were you tracking your ovulation at all??? If your test picked up a faint positive, I would suspect that your bloods would've picked something up. Blood work I thought was far more accurate. Hmm...I hope your body tells you something concrete soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->