confused

Ohh am sorry zooney...that she caught u this month...but donn worry hun as tiger lady said u both will get a BFP as ur christmas gift..

today i went to hosp.....they took urine test..again BFN:hissy:
so they have taken blood sample.. will know the results tomm...

ladies am very much worried what the results will be...

oooh pooja i really hope its a :bfp:, hang on in there, i can't wait till 2morrow now 2 hear your results, good luck, let us know asap how it goes xx:muaha:

thank u zooney, actually we are TTC#1 so am very much nervous & impatient....

thank u zooney, actually we are TTC#1 so am very much nervous & impatient....

I am also TTC#1 and although I'm not late yet (that should happen next week, around Tuesday), my bbs are way too sore. I cannot touch them at all and sleeping was very difficult last night because wherever I moved, i got them hurt...

This never happened before... I don't feel pregnant tho... But that could be inexperience and a bit of insecurity.

Fingers crossed for both of us :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hi rebel,
hope u too get a BFP this time....did u have implantation cramps or spotting?
am eagerly waiting for my results to come.....:confused:

Hoping for the Best for both of US :hug:

Hi rebel,
hope u too get a BFP this time....did u have implantation cramps or spotting?
am eagerly waiting for my results to come.....:confused:

Hoping for the Best for both of US :hug:

Hi Pooja!
No cramps and no bleeding - but it seems such symptoms do not run in my family!!!
I'll be praying for your results to come back as a BFP!
Jayshree Krishna!

:blush:

I'm heading home for the night, so won't log back on 'til tomorrow. I can't wait to see what the results are! And to get an update from zooney, too. If there is still no more AF then maybe it wasn't AF at all! *fingerscrossed*

Hope everyone treats themselves to their favorite dessert tonight and doesn't stress tooooo much over what news tomorrow will bring! I know, I am hoping for the near impossible, but try anyway! :)

I'm heading home for the night, so won't log back on 'til tomorrow. I can't wait to see what the results are! And to get an update from zooney, too. If there is still no more AF then maybe it wasn't AF at all! *fingerscrossed*

Hope everyone treats themselves to their favorite dessert tonight and doesn't stress tooooo much over what news tomorrow will bring! I know, I am hoping for the near impossible, but try anyway! :)

thanks tigerlady, well still haven't had anymore :witch: so don't know what to think apart from a tiny (and i mean tiny) bit of blood when i wiped yesterday morning thats been it!!! i'm very confused!!!

pooja, can't wait 2 hear outcome of your blood tests, got my fingers crossed 4 u! xx:hug:

hope you get a bfp on your blood test results!
Its the most horrible thing in the world when you dont have af and get bfn.
the wondering and waiting is terrible!
xx

:witch:came today morning b4 the results....

I wud have been happy if i had it atleast b4 my blood test.. All unwanted hopes...am feeling very very very much depressed.. :cry:

What happened to u zooney??
i wish it shud not have been a AF n u get a BFP too....

anyhow thank u ladies for ur nice words towards me...:hug:

Hi rebel fairy...
is that ur name? jayshree krishna???

Aww, pooja, I'm so sorry! Stupid Stupid:witch:!

I know how you feel. :hugs: When AF was late last week and I had other signs, too, I was sooooo hopeful! OH was convinced I was pg and was teasing me about it and all smiles. Then AF showed and I thought I would crumble. :cry:

Why did she have to tease me like that?!?!?! If she's going to show, just show on time, darn it! She's mean enough normally, being down right evil just isn't playing fair. :hissy:

Try to keep your spirits up. Just think of how cool it would be to get :bfp: at the holidays! What the ulitimate gift. I just keep thinking how great it would be to tell the couple of people we'll tell b4 the 3 month mark. And to say, "merry xmas, you're going to be a grandma" would be the best!

Here's fingers, toes, eyes, legs (only when no o'ing tho! :lol:), arms, hair, and whatever else is crossable, crossed for our holiday :bfp:s!!

Thank u tigerlady, thank u so much for the nice words towards me...:hugs:

Yeh i was also two weeks late for AF...i have never been late like this....
I had all other symp too..:witch: is such a evil... If she is gng to show why dinn she atleast come b4 my blood test...showing rite at the time when i was abt to get my results...:cry:

anyhow am somewhat satisfied that by yesterday's Dr.visit i got to know the importance of prenatal multivitamins...and have started to take it from yesterday.. Is it important for us to take a pap smear test? or regular full check up...??

pls ladies let me know abt that..have anyone taken these check ups?
:hug:

If you can, I would do it! If you haven't had a pap in the last year, definitely do it now. If you had one recently and it was normal, you probably are okay to wait.

There are other exams you should consider, too. Like the dentist -- esp if you are due for xrays. You won't want to get that done while your pg, so it could wait quite a while b4 you have the chance again. Anything you wouldn't want to do when pg, do now! And if you have any concerns about meds or any other probs you have had recently, get it looked at now.

Vits are REALLY important, I'm glad you started them! I even add extra calcium and folic acid on top of the prenatal vit. Folic acid is really important. Nueral tube defects (from lack of folic acid) are devastating and happen b4 you probably even know you are pg. Scary stuff. My mom had a nueral tube defect from lack of folic acid when her mom was pg with her -- she was lucky to survive infancy. Then it showed up in midlife and she slowly started going paralyzed and had to have mega brain surgery! Yikes. Take those vits EVERY day! :)

Definitely look at this BFN as a chance to get everything in good order. Then the BFP will be right around the corner and you'll have a perfect, healthy baby! :baby:

I havent had that test b4.. So have scheduled it now...

have to take the Vits regularly and get ready for another healthy cycle...

thanks tiger lady...

Hi rebel fairy...
is that ur name? jayshree krishna???

No. I was just kind of blessing you. Pooja means prayer in Hindi - did you know that? DP is Indian, that's why I know these things :)

Anyway, I am sorry AF came today for you... Don't worry, I am feeling pretty low too. I don't think this is my month either and soon enough I should join you... Did 2 hpt and got :bfn:

Feel so upset. :cry:

thanks tiger lady...

Good luck for November! :) My parents conceived me in November... :)

thanks tiger lady...

Good luck for November! :) My parents conceived me in November... :)

Hi Pooja, i'm so sorry the :witch: showed, how cruel can nature be!!!! i'm sure you'll get a :bfp: soon, try not to be to upset, maybe your next cycle will be your lucky one!!

Still no af for me and yet another :bfn: before, 2 weeks late 2morrow for the :witch:, really hope she stays away and i get a :bfp: soon, another girl i spoke to was 3 weeks late before she got a :bfp: , so still hoping.

chin up pooja xx

Thanx zooney....

I'll be happy if :witch: stays away from u atleast....I wish u get a :bfp: soon..

Hi rebel fairy,
thanx for the reply....y do u feel negative....Hope for the best..
i wish :witch: stays away from u....

Yeh i know pooja means prayer....
have a wond weekend..:hug:

Hi rebel fairy,
thanx for the reply....y do u feel negative....Hope for the best..
i wish :witch: stays away from u....

Yeh i know pooja means prayer....
have a wond weekend..:hug:

thanks pooja, i hope the :witch: stays away too, fingers crossed for a :bfp: xx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->