confused

Hi rebel fairy,
thanx for the reply....y do u feel negative....Hope for the best..
i wish :witch: stays away from u....

Yeh i know pooja means prayer....
have a wond weekend..:hug:

No signs of the :witch: yet... I usually feel light cramps 2-3 days before she's due, but not feeling any the moment :)witch: due on Tuesday). Everything else I feel coincides with my PMS symptoms so I am positive this is not my month either...

So... I guess that when the :witch: arrives I will just make this a positive thing and will certainly book an appointment and drag me and dp to the doctors. I am already taking Pregnacare (vitamins), just in case, but would like to check for other stuff (i.e. blood tests, immunisations, etc...).

I am still waiting but no hope... I don't feel pregnant. I feel empty. :(

hi, still no af, 16 days late 2day, haven't tested for 2 days, fed up getting bfn, if i'm not pg where's my af gone!!! getting more confused by the day!!! xx

Hi,

Are you sure you are 21 DPO? Maybe you have ovulated later? Do you usually have regular cycles? Did you find out your ovulation date through OPKs or charting or is it just based on previous cycles?

I know that is a lot of questions, but 21 DPO is really a long time to wait for a :bfp:, although I have heard of a lady getting her's only at 25DPO. Try getting a blood test done by a doctor. Are you charting your temperatures and are they remaining elevated?

Take care and good luck.

Love,
Amy.

Hi,

Are you sure you are 21 DPO? Maybe you have ovulated later? Do you usually have regular cycles? Did you find out your ovulation date through OPKs or charting or is it just based on previous cycles?

I know that is a lot of questions, but 21 DPO is really a long time to wait for a :bfp:, although I have heard of a lady getting her's only at 25DPO. Try getting a blood test done by a doctor. Are you charting your temperatures and are they remaining elevated?

Take care and good luck.

Love,
Amy.

hi, thanks for messaging me, how do u work out 21 DPO? i don't know how to work that out lol, i'm pretty sure i'm that late, i haven't charted or used opks but i'm always regular between 28-30 days i'm 38 and i've never ever been late before!!! i haven't been doing temps or anything, so i can't go by anything except being late, i went the doctors and he said they won't do bloodtests for just 1 missing period, if i haven't got a :bfp: and the :witch: hasn't arrived in 2 weeks go back, that was just under a week ago!!

I had what i thought were af symptoms for a few days and i thought it was the arrival of af but haven't had nothing since!!! i'm very confused, surely it would show up :bfp: by now if i was pg!!! xx :hug:

Hmm... gets weirder and weirder for you, zooney. It's strange that you are never late, but are so late this month. Amy may be right, though, and you just had a strange month and o'ed late. That happened to me a couple of months ago... I even got a pos OPK, and my temps went up for like a day, but then dropped again and stayed low for over a week. Then I got middleschmertz and my temps went up and stayed up. I think I o'ed on day 20 or something. Did you have any unusual stress or sickness or anything around your normal o time? That can delay o by a bit.

Did you recently come off BCP or some other contraception? That may make a difference, too.

Definitely think about temping or using opks or something after this month if
AF shows. That way you have more info to use if something happens again. I imagine the wait and not knowing is driving you MAD! It would me!!

:hug: keep us updated! Sucks you have to wait so long to go back to the doc. Any chance you can find another doc that will do the blood test??

hi tigerlady, no i wasn't on any contraception, don't know whats wrong, i seriously douby i'm pg it would have shown by now surely??? i'm 16-17 days late 2day!!!

ye i'll deffo use opk and temping in future if the :witch: does show!!

xx :hug:

You can figure dpo by assuming a 14 day luteal phase. I think something like 12-16 is normal (maybe 10-16), but the average is 14. So AF should show 14 days after O. So, if AF is 16 days late, add 14 and you would be 30 dpo. BFP should have shown up by now. But stranger things have happened. :)

If you start temping, you can figure out your LP exaclty within a couple of cycles. That way you know exactly when the ugly :witch: is due. You will also be able to tell for sure when you o.

thanks tigerlady, i understand the dpo now :rofl:, crikey so i'm 30dpo never heard of any1 gettin a :bfp: when they've been that late!!! must be some other reason why the :witch: hasn't arrived yet, maybe she's saving it 4 halloween:hissy: xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->