confused !!

samm001

Reaction score
Ok so me n my boyrfrien were foolin around on the 23rd of august he was inside me for like a minute and he never cummed in me but it was my first time doin anythin unprotected and I was worryin myself sick literally I got my period on sep.11 which I was happy about the problem was that it wasn't normal the flow was normal it was just a lot shorter and again on oct.5 I got my period and again it was shorter then normal since this all started I have taken at least 11 hpt's the clear blue digital the first response gold digital and the cvs digital they have all been negative I have taken them all at least 3 days apart if not even a week or more apart just yesterday oct.17 which would be well over 20 dpo with the first morning urine and it was neg. My
problem is that I keep having a vague pain on the right side of my abdomen and sometimes on my navel this is what is worrying me I also can now see my pulse in my stomach I have not had any breast tenderness or nausea .. I have been under so much stress about this that I have lost at least 10 pounds unintended and everyonce in a while I get a little bit lightheaded and when I push down on my navel it hurts and when I push on my right abdomen sometimes to.. Could I be pregnant?

I think the possibly of you being pregnant are pretty slim.. after all, 11 hpt's can't be wrong, i dont think!

could it be your worrying yourself so much that you THINK you can see a pulse in your stomach, and you have pains in your side..

i think you'd know by now if you were pregnant. And by the sounds of things, i really don't think you are.

Get to the docs if you're still worried though
xx

you should go the doc honey...and get check out ...

By the sounds of it I doubt your pregnant, Im guessing you still young as its in teen section so your periods are bound to be all over the place and have different flows it can take a few years before you get into a routine, but sometimes women never have regular periods. Your symptoms are like what you get before/after a period.
If your still worried in a few weeks then see your doctor and talk about different types of contreception you should use so your not in this situation again
Xx

Sounds unlikely that you would be pregnant. However, if you are concerned, I would go and get tested by the doctor.

The pulse in your abdomen is your stomach artery.
It's perfectly normal and has nothing to do with pregnancy.

I really doubt that you're pregnant hun.You're worrying yourself a bit too much.
You can go and get those stomach pains checked out though.xxx

I've had similar pains like that before. I'd definately go to your Drs and get checked out.

It's unlikely you're pregnant and pregnancy tests would (theoretically) show a positive by now, for sure, if you were.

Chances of getting pregnant by pre-cum is slim, but if it's worried you that much then it's always worth putting the condom on before you start doing anything, as the risk is still there.

:) Good luck.

xxx

Yeah i doubt you are pregnant, but if your that worried go to your gp.

I'm gonna say no... but go to your GP and see what IS up.

I've had similar pains like that before. I'd definately go to your Drs and get checked out.

It's unlikely you're pregnant and pregnancy tests would (theoretically) show a positive by now, for sure, if you were.

Chances of getting pregnant by pre-cum is slim, but if it's worried you that much then it's always worth putting the condom on before you start doing anything, as the risk is still there.

xxx

Definitely not too slim. me and 3 other girls i know got pregnant from precum, just ONE time is all it took.

xxx

Definitely not too slim. me and 3 other girls i know got pregnant from precum, just ONE time is all it took.
are you SERIOUS?
Ohmy.

And to the original thread, get to the docs if your worried hun, hope you get the result you want xx

I have 2 pregnancies out of ten that were planned and now I am on my 4rth baby. 2 of my healthy babies were from precum and the rest of my miscarrages were from precum.

id say its pretty unlikely that you are pregnant, but i would get the pain checked out. You say you felt really uneasy about doing this without protection, so just be careful next time hun. It's not healthy to be so stressed out , losing weight and all. Definitely go get checked out by a doctor, they can do a blood test to tell you for sure, and check why you are not feeling well. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->