confused?

sam76

Mummy to George & Louie
Reaction score
Hello girls i wondered if you can help, i have just recieved 2 letters one thats for my scan on the 14th Nov but i will only be 10 weeks?? does this matter as i thought you had to be 12???? any advice???
Also i have recieved another letter asking to come to see a doctor the week before called a book in appointment?? that lasts for 1 hour or so?? whats this for??? very confused any help on this matter would be great:dohh:

the scan - 12 weeks is just a rough guide, usally happens around 8 - 14 weeks or something like that

at your booking in appoinment they will ask about ur medical history, and the dads.
tell u any info u need, and let u ask questions.
usually give u a bounty pack with some free bits :)
give u forms for ur firts blood tests, and think thats about it really xx

best time 4 scan is 10-14 weeks, mine is tomorrow and il be ten weeks.
booking in is just getting some history about u and ur partner and some bloods. its all good!

i was getting worried, thinking something was wrong!! phew thankgod 4 that, did u have a booking thing too

Completley fine hun. Its normally between 10 and 14 weeks, I had mine at 11 weeks 5 days
Xx

will i see a good pic on the screen at 10 weeks????

yep. u will see ur LO :) and I had my booking in at nearly ten weeks

gluck bethb for tommorow, dont forget to post the pics xxxxxxxx

I missed mine due to my doc being away. I hope the 4th she gives me two scans. One then and one to determine the babies sex.

Your pic will be great!!
Good Luck and dont forget to post pics for us to see :)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->