Confused?

mummy_of_two

Reaction score
Ok now i dont understand??

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/Flossy82/sun13th.jpg

Ebay cheapie today
I have no bleeding now its all gone?

A positive digital then a negative digital suggests your hCG levels dropped. It is possible sadly to still have a small trace of hCG remaining.

Chemical pregnancies can be liek a normal period only sometimes shorter or longer & knowing you had a positive may notice its a bit 'different'.

At nearly 5 weeks pregnant your tests by now on a normal strip should be much darker hun :hugs:

Its hard :hugs:

Hi Floss
Listen this happended tome last year I had a digi test (positive)in June then bled went to euro disney (this was over 3 days) took a test in Paris (I know nuts!) was a clear blue cross negative (god I sobbed) came home had a scan with EPU and all gone so was chemical pregnancy this was June 24th and by 21st July I was pregnant with Amelia so dont give up. Oh forgot to say on 25th June had a line on cheapies too like you it is where there is residue of hormone.

Dont take any more hun you will mess your head up

Bex.x

Sorry ladies i just wanted to ask thats all i just wanted to be sure as i wasnt told nothing really by the doctor
Thanks though -xx- :hugs:

dont apologise it is so confusing hun,we have all been there and I sobbed my heart out so I know how you feel,but you could be preg next month as a chemical you can treat as a normal AF and dont need to wait for next cycle.good luck

bex

I do feel absolutely silly though for even doubting when i seen the doctor id rather him tell me what he really thought might be the case rather than nothing so much as he did now i feel like a right plonker :blush:

awww hun I dont know what to say, it must be hard and I know how confusing its been for you. Think positive though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->