Confused

Ashleylove

Reaction score
ive been using the ovulation strips and today the test line is pretty much tha color as the control line but my period came on on the 2ndim confused does this mean im going to.ovulate soon and can somebody plz tell me how to post pixs......thanks

Well you're CD11, so yes it is possible hun, though it's a little early (but some people are, nothing to worry about!) :flower:

How long are your cycles usually?xx

For the picture, go on 'quick reply' where you type in the box, and next to 'post quick reply' is 'go advanced' click on the paperclip above the typing box in there. Then chose your pic xx

Ok thanks...... My cycles normally range from 28 to 31 days but last month it came on 2 days early which made it a 29 day cycle

Ah I see :) is it your first month using OPKs? x

yes so im not really sure what all this means from what the website i ordered from they said that if the test line is the same color as the control line then i believe you're going to ovulate in 24hrs so does that mean i should babydance tonight lol

If you have a 29-31 day cycle, you wouldn't ovulate until at least CD14-15. I have a 30 day cycle & 14 day LP (the average is 12/13 days) and I ovulate on CD18. You could be having a shorter cycle. Can you post a picture of your opk? If it's the same intensity as the control line (just as dark or darker) then you should be ovulating anywhere from the day of your first positive opk, to 2 days after your last positive opk.. It varies from person to person. Just BD all around that time frame. xx

I think they're pretty positive, probably even more so tomorrow. Like the other poster said, if you are ov'ing now you will probably have a shorter cycle. I have ov'd CD11 before as my cycles vary for 25-30 days. I would get BDing to cover all bases!xx

thats what I thought but I had to come on here and ask the pros being as tho this my 1st time charting my ovulation im pretty excited didnt expect to get a positive so soon but im definitly going to babydance for the nxt couple of days even tho we did yesterday morning im tryna make this our month.... Babydust n good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->