confused

MummyIwanabe

Twin Mummy!
Reaction score
I have just found out today I am pregnant which is a big shock.

My last period was 12th october and my cycle is usually 29 days and was due last thursday. I am 4 days late so I took a clear blue digital and it says 3+!!! Is that possible to be over 5 weeks pregnant? I'm wondering whether my october period was not a period and maybe a bleed...

when did everyone get 3+ on their test? I am so confused by my dates....

I took a clearblue test 4 days after I was due and it said 3+ too, which apparently is quite right according to the midwife! I just went with it and tried to not do the maths! LOL

Those tests really are not that accurate. so i wouldnt worry :)

They add the 2 weeks from your LMP until you ovulate so if you figure you ovulated 15 (guessing since 29 day cycle) days after the 12th.....which would be the 27th and then do the math from there.....you would be just about 5 weeks from what I can tell. Congrats!!!!

Hello, my LMP was 11th October so very close to you. I didnt ovulate until cd17. Ive took 2 digi's so far and they have been spot on, my 1st (which i took on the day of my missed period) said 1-2 weeks and then my 2nd which i took saturday said 2-3.
Do you know when u ov'd?x

I got 3+ the day after my af was late. when i got a scan they put me 3days more from lmp.

I have no idea when I ov I'm guessing 25th as I usually do on cd13. We didn't bd around this time so I'm stunned. I wasn't expecting clear blue to say 3 + I have 8 month twins and wondering how I will cope lol

Congrats to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"