Confused

Sinead

Reaction score
Hi there
Just wondered if anyone could help me decide what is going on.
I thought I ov-ed at weekend (ov pains and ewcm), and we didn't bd as dh was knackered:hissy: . Because of this I though "Oh well, its not my month"
Anyway yesterday (CD15), I had pains again (OV???) and then had ewcm. Anyway managed to bd this time, just in case.
I don't do temps (yet!!!!)
Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else? and when did I ov???

Cheers
Sinead

Hiya Sinead

I've had this before - You can have EWCM for up to 5 days and be fertile over the 5 day period. I know your window of opportunity is much shorter, but sperm can live for a number of days by being nourished by your EWCM.
Usually you are most fertile on the last day of EWCM, but that does not mean its impossible to concieve before.
On the month I concieved this baby I noted EWCM over a 7 day period, which is VERY unusual for me. I concieved on day 4 (The only day we BD's).
Its hard to pinpoint ovulation as you don't temp, but I think your in with a good chance!

Cheers for that
I am not gonna get my hopes up as I reckon that will make the next 2 weeks easier to cope with!!!!

Sinead

Cheers guys.
Still not holding out much hope - but this is proving to be a good thing as I am not symptom spotting and feel more relaxed than I normally do at this time.
My only issue is :witch: is due 2 days into my holiday - I hope she is either really late or doesn't turn up at all!!!

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"