Confusing HPT results!

Carlee3

Mother of 3
Reaction score
At 10 dpo I got 3 very faint positives on midstream 25 miu hpts that I have been buying for a year now. They're pretty good, I only ever had 1 evap in all that time!
Today I am 13 dpo and for the last couple of days I have been testing with IC 10 miu because I wanted to confirm the positive result since it was so faint on the (apparently) less sensitive tests. I have got all BFNs on ultra-sensitive ICs.
I am confused? Did I get false positives or false negatives? Do I trust my regular brand or the ICs? :shrug:

I would trust your regular brand as ics can take a long time to progress I was 17dpo before I got a line I could picture on an ic but FRER was very clear, good luck sweetie x

False positives are kinda like unicorns

I would take a FRER since the ICs are conflicting. Good luck!

I would trust the regular brand but maybe use a FRER to confirm, I had regular tests and 10miu tests with my last BFP I had a faint but obvious clear positive on the 25miu tests but there was a barely there line on the 10miu strips so my conclusion was their not as sensitive as they claim to be.

AF showed on 14 dpo, 3 days ahead of time. Perhaps I got a faulty batch. Oh well, another cycle, another chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->