Confusing Symptoms During TWW

PortlandMama

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am feeling pretty confused and impatient, so I thought I would see if any of you have some insight or thoughts about these symptoms. I'd appreciate anything you'd be willing to share!

Right now I am 13 dpo and have gotten a BFN every time I've tested, including FMU today.

However, these are the symptoms I've been having off and on since 2 dpo (not charting yet):

Burping frequently
Bloating
Nausea
Hot flashes
Fatigue
Gas
Vivid dreams
Night sweats

Those are all symptoms I had very early on in my first pregnancy with DS.

But then on 11 dpo I started having cramping, just like AF type cramps although I never get cramps with AF.

12 dpo - cramps continued. Never lasted more than 30 minutes at a time. Intermittent.

13 dpo - cramps continued and increased in severity. Light red blood intermittently. Brown spotting intermittently. Headache. Nausea. Fatigue. Feel hot and flushed. AF is due tomorrow.

Am I out? I feel SO pregnant, but this bleeding is throwing me off. Implantation bleeding? Or AF?

Thanks for your thoughts and experience!

To be honest it's difficult to say is it bleeding like you would af or lighter? Sometimes you can bleed but won't last as long it's just your body doing what itshould be ddoing normally you might have to test again in a few days.

Hey PortlandMama I'm experiencing something along the lines of implantation bleeding. Or maybe AF? I'm confused too. 13 DPO today and BFN. So I don't know what to make of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->