Confusing tests and strange "period"

MomTwice

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I have endo and irregular cycles so keeping up with O dates is almost impossible for me.However I know i usually have a 30-34 day cycle.My last full blown cycle was 11/2
Last month, SO and I DTD everyday for the last week of Nov and the first week of December.
(We're not trying, but not preventing)

I tested WAAAAAY early around 12/11-12/12 and kept getting faint positives. Not faint to where I THINK I see something but faint as in HE could see it too and let me know I wasn't going crazy.
So i figured if the line got stronger, I would take it as a real positive.
The line didn't get stronger. It stayed the same for like 2 days.

I started spotting pink on 12/13 and kept feeling like my cycle was coming. Now if you have endo, you KNOW when your cycle is coming because af comes full force with debilitating pain that requires strong pain meds, bed, and prayers. But I felt nothing.
I spotted pinkish/peach ruddy red (sometimes mucus-like) for like 6 days. No flow at all. I just kept feeling really wet down there. Spotting was only there when i wipe and an occasional spot on the panty liner like the size of a quarter. Totally not the norm for me and i had NO PAIN.

So i decided to test again at 4am on 12/18....it was a blazing pink line (walmart cheapie .88cent test) within 6 mins...but then it disappeared. :shock::shock: . (and i didnt get a freaking pic because my phone hadnt been on the charger and when i woke up in the middle of the night. It was dead. #-o)
So I figured it was a faulty test. Plus I was still spotting really light pink.
Then I couldn't help myself, went and got a FRER later that day. took it around 6pm. Shadow line that made me feel cross eyed so I feel like its bfn.

I took another test 12/20...another noticeable bfp but this time at the 10 min mark with a blue dye AND the same on another walmart cheapie that disappeared.](*,) So now Im totally confused ..decided maybe I shouldn't test until the spotting has stopped.

12/21 the spotting was gone, so i took a test (walmart cheapie .88cent) at like noon and bfn. ( faint line showed up well after 10 mins so i call those bfn as well) ...and I'd drank a ton of water so i was kind of unsure of the result but I decided to go with BFN.
DTD with SO that night and immediately afterwards, started feeling crampy like AF was coming down. The spotting returned but this time brownish ruddy red and mucus like then back to pink/peach...but again...only when i wiped. This spotting stuck around until last night

I woke this morning, and the spotting is gone.
So I'm saying all this to ask for opinions or thoughts. I know I started testing WAY too early (literally less than 2 wks after sex..no way I could've conceived and implanted that soon lol smh)

I'm not symptom spotting and other than that weird bleeding, I've had no symptoms. I felt a tad queasy yesterday and this morning. And there is this weird feeling in the back of my throat. Like a lump that wont go down. But i feel fine.

Thoughts?
I will try to upload pics of the faint lines i was getting around 12/12-12/13 before the spotting started. Dang it I wish I could have caught that super positive from 12/18 that disappeared after like 2 min!!

215817_5df262271d5a9_1576165927.jpg
This was the test from 12/11 before the pink spotting started. First pick at 3mm....second pic at the 10 mm.

215817_5e0102b4b663d_1577124532.jpg
The faint on the blue dye at 9-10mm. Not a good pic but obvious in person.

215817_5e0103dd33ab0_1577124829.jpg
The faint line that i call a BFN that showed up after 10mm on 12/21 (like 20-25 mins later and I'd been drinking tons of water)

I can see the photos now. Definitely lines there! Fingers crossed for you :)

I can see the photos now. Definitely lines there! Fingers crossed for you :)
Yay! The photo posting thing...I figured it out! =D> lol
Im hoping these are true positives.Im not spotting anymore but i wanted to hold off testing until new year's eve. But i HIGHLY doubt I will last that long smh.

How long after spotting should you wait before testing? Do you have any experience with that?

I don't have any experience with that sorry but I hope someone will pop along with advice :)

I guess my post was too long lol I did get a bit long winded

Oooooh I dont know about this but I did have bleeding with my first son and no positives for the first while and then I got a positive on new years. Fx for you!

Thanks for responding. I’m still wondering and confused. The spotting returned ...red this time. But No cramps/pain. Veerrrrrry unusual for me. And it was NEVER a flow... only when I wipe and maybe a quarter size Amt on the pad.
It’s super weird and has me going insane. I’m starting to think it was a chemical. I should just wait and see what happens next month
or see if I get a BFP after the spotting officially stops! Having endo makes it soooo much harder to pin point things.

I’ve started noticing other symptoms now like
I’m super freaking emotional. Blew up on SO today (horrible) and cried bc my mom told me not to buy her a Christmas gift :-k smells are strong and I was kind of queasy today along with backache.
When u got your positive.., how far along were u? Did they explain why u bled?

Oooooh I dont know about this but I did have bleeding with my first son and no positives for the first while and then I got a positive on New Years

I was about 9w when I got my positive. Though we weren't trying or testing or anything. I was actually 14 at the time and when I told the drs I had bleeding (like a normal period type of bleeding) they told me it was impossible and I must have gotten pregnant after that and I was just wrong on my dates of when things happened. All around just crappy drs and not caring about a young girl being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->