confusion about SMP etc..

pictureperfec

mummy to Saskia
Reaction score
ive handed in my MAT B1 form to work.. but ive not filled in anything to do with statutory maternity pay.. now i dont think im able to get SMP due to long term illness.. so.. i need to fill in my SMP form, then get the SMP1 back in order to apply for maternity allowence? is this right?

where do i get the form for SMP? i know i can fill in my maternity allowence form online and send it off but i need my other bits first!
ohhdear.. i thought my midwife might have helped me with all this with it being my first and all that but no ive been left to it feeling thoroughly confused and stuck!

Hmmm I am not sure in your situation, I don't know how it works if you have been on long term sick,

There may be some information on this website to help https://www.dwp.gov.uk/publications...ide-to-maternity/statutory-maternity-pay-smp/

but I would suggest giving the citizens advice bureau a call as I am sure they would be able to help.

im sorry to say iv not got a clue look on the direct gov website they should be able to help u out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->