• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Confusion confusion

twinkle22

Reaction score
Hi all I'm hoping someone can make something of this for me will start at the beginning lol

17 June negative test

18 th august negative test at hospital

24 the august 2 very very dark lines and a 3+ weeks on digi ? Meaning was over 5 weeks

Midwife says I'm 11+ weeks
Could this be a twin pregnancy I can't understand how it was neg 6 days earlier and get such strong readings I have felt totally different from my previous pregnancies the fatigue is extreme and the hunger is out of this world any advice ladies xx

I don't have any helpful advice, but didn't want to read and run. Hope someone has some helpful words for you xx

I don't have any advice I'm sorry, your story is quite an unusual one. But massive congratulations on the BFP anyway! I hope you get the answers you're looking for soon.

-AussieBub x

Hmm not too sure about your dates, hopefully your dating scan is accurate! Congrats though hun xx

Congratulations. Get a scan booked, it's the only way for sure to know it's twins! :)

I didn't want to read and run as Well but my second pregnancy was twins and I had less pregnancy symptoms then I did with my singleton first pregnancy. But keep us posted anyways! Good luck!

when was your last lmp? maybe it's twins or maybe you're just one of those weird cases where you just don't get a BFP until very late on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"