Confussed dot com!!

tracybirduk

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Hope you are all well! I am now 26 days post lap,dye, LOD, cyst removal, and have been BD'ing LOTS, from pretty much a week and a half after my surgery. I POAS quite often to keep sane (this is the only place i can say that out load LOL)....did one last night and got an evap....immediate line came up, but not pink, it was kinda white. So i thought oh well! and got up this morning and did another one, cause hey the last one was dud! (honest LOL).... and the same thing happened! I am using 10mi dip sticks from the internet. Checked both of them after they had dried and i can still see an outline of the line in both tests but not in pink!

Please tell me I have not comepletely lost the plot and am imagining lines???

Tracy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dohh:Sorry I realised I havent written why i have posted in this section.....
not used contraception sonce 2003, PCOS and endo and pretty much Don't ovulate. So have just had a full surgery work out including ovarian drilling and was told i should hopefully spontaneously concieve - highest chance in the forst three months post op!:hug:

In my personal opinion, internet cheapy tests are crap, and notorious for evap lines. That said, evap lines don't tend to come stright up - as in their very nature, they need to evaporate... I would buy a branded test if I were you... or wait a few days and test again with the internet ones... see if they are any different.

In any case, I really wouldn't look at any test after 10 minutes because they can dry funny.

Good Luck hun, I hope it's your :bfp:!

Welcome hun. As Stardancer said, internet tests really are not the best. If you can I would use a branded test in a few days time.
Good luck hun I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->