• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Constant ache

joey22

Reaction score
I've recently found out I'm pregnant, just about 6 weeks and for the last 3-4 days I have had a constant dragging pain, with the odd few stabbing pains. I've also today been getting a slight discharge not a lot, but a noticeable amount. My wee is also very yellow, irrelevant maybe. But I was just wondering if this was normal? I've only told 1 other person that I'm preganant as still so early so there's nobody else I can ask so I though I'd ask all your guys expert opinions.

Thanks so much.
xxx

Hey Joey22

I went through early pregnancy with lots of abdomenal pains - at times it felt like something was swinging around on my fallopian tubes. Its pretty normal. More discharge than normal is normal for pregnancy - just one of those things - but if your discharge is smelly you should get it checked out.

My pains wore off, they still come and go and I get twinges sometimes when I stand up quick - just another sign that everything inside you is moving around.

If it was an ectopic pregnancy, you wouldn't be writing on the laptop but taking yourself off to the hospital because it would be that painful - not just an ache so sounds like you have nothing to worry about on that front.

Hope that helps.

Hi hun,

I get loads of pains, twinges and cramps, some are really sharp and make me take a breath, some are more a dull ace that last for hours especially in the evenings.

I also have more discharge (which i think is fine and normal as long as it doesn't smell coz if it did it may indicate a infection)

Yellow wee normally means your a little dehydrated and need to drink more....

...But i know that Urine infections are common in pregnancy and i dont know what the symptoms are (which is really unhelpful sorry)

Theres never any harm asking a doc to check you out if your worried hun, try to drink more to help your wee but cramps are normal xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"