Constant crying

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
as some of you know i look after alana in the days while elaine is at work as i work from home.

she is driving me mad at the mo as we have a problem

when elaine goes to work alana will scream and squinny until shes left the house and when she comes home from work she does teh same , she will be sitting with me watching tv or playing and be really good then suddenly she will hear elaine coming in the door and she starts screaming and squinnying all over again and wont stop for about 5-10 mins. it drives me mad

elaine just came homefrom work for 10 mins and she screamed the entire time elaine was getting changed and shes still screaming now and she left 10 mins ago.

does anyone else get this?.......i dont know what it is but she only does it when elaines about , she doesnt do it when its just me and her , she is brilliant and never cries or anything. Shes always been like this even when she was younger but shes got alot worse now.

like i said it drives me mad coz ive got 2 put up with the screaming and elaine wont hurry up and get out of the house sometimes :rofl: :rofl: if you ask her to stop crying or tell her no , she screams even louder usually or falls in a heap on the floor

my mums always said to me aswell that she only gets like that when elaines about.

the only other time she really cries like this is when your making food and she wants some , but thats easily sorted out as you just tell her no she has to wait and she will stop.

Seren does this when I go round my MILs house. As soon as I walk thropugh the door she gets all whiny and cries. I think its just an attention thing - have no suggestions sorry apart from a big pair of ear plugs.

only thing i can suggest is just ignore her? (and breath and count to 10 !!!lmao) she maybe is screaming for attention and if she learns that you dont react when she screams hopefully she;ll see that and just get bored of doing it !

Jamie has days when he whines whines whines and i feel like screaming into a pillow !!!

i do ignore her , i put her in her bedroom if she wont stop and she gets on her beds and cries and falls asleep :rofl:

she was good , she didnt cry a min ago when elaine went out

Noah can be like this when OH comes home from work (he is still asleep when he leaves in the morning) I have found its cause when he comes home Noah wants to play and get attention, so if he just wanders in and says hello to us and then goes upstairs to get changed etc Noah goes mental. If its due to the same sort of thing can elaine let Alana accompany her in getting ready to go out or get changed when she comes in etc as I find that stops Noah from grizzling. Almost like some sort of leaving/coming home routine. she is prob just confussed at mummy keep coming and going at all differnt times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->