Constant headaches...

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Is it just me that has these? I seem to have no breaks in betwee headaches. Ive taken paracetamol,but they dont seem to work. They stay for up to 3 days sometimes even longer. Oh gosh and it makes me feel awful. They get so bad they make me feel nauseas.Has any1 else have something other than paracetamol that i could try?? :hugs:

I had one everyday for 2 weeks, sometimes paracetamol worked and other times it didn't. Sometimes a weak cup of coffee worked. Other than that - you'll just have to ride it out I'm afraid. Hope they go soon, I've been headache free for a few weeks now x

*waves hands in the air* Yep me too!

With the others, they went by 2nd tri, this time they stay!

I have them every day!

yep me too.. i've found '4head' to be really good! they are natural and safe to use in pregnancy and they are like a menthol stick you rub on your temples.. they sell them in boots... they are my lifesaver!!! x

yip me also i went to docs as i have had mine on n off for almost a bloody month :( she done the pen eye test and said are u sure u dnt need glasses i said emmm no dnt think so! so she said i gotta go to get eyes tested also said mines are tension headaches ....its horrible :( xx

yip me also i went to docs as i have had mine on n off for almost a bloody month :( she done the pen eye test and said are u sure u dnt need glasses i said emmm no dnt think so! so she said i gotta go to get eyes tested also said mines are tension headaches ....its horrible :( xx

Ive just gotten new glasses,so i know its not that. And i agree its awful when you have a pounding headache and you have to muddle through the day with it.:growlmad:

There's nothing else you can take for them. I have migraines 90% of the time, and the doctors can't do anything. I was on meds for them before I was pregnant, but now they're coming thick and fast. My longest one was three weeks. How depressing :(

Hope you feel better soon

There's nothing else you can take for them. I have migraines 90% of the time, and the doctors can't do anything. I was on meds for them before I was pregnant, but now they're coming thick and fast. My longest one was three weeks. How depressing :(

Hope you feel better soon

OH my goodness,you poor thing! Three weeks! :hugs: I hope you feel better soon too lovely and you dont have to many of them.:hugs:

poor you hope it will get better soon hun, had a headache all day today and it won't go away hope this is not the start of mine :( :hugs:

poor you hope it will get better soon hun, had a headache all day today and it won't go away hope this is not the start of mine :( :hugs:

Oh gosh Linn hunny so do i. They are horrid and i wouldnt want you to have them everyday. Hoping its just an one off for you lovely.:hugs:

Thanks hun, difficult when you got little ones to look after and all you want to do is lie down in peace and quiet! :hugs:

it might because your not getting enough water you have to drink loads more than normal x x

it might because your not getting enough water you have to drink loads more than normal x x

Thanks lovely. I have been drinking tons,i seem to have a craving for water when i cant usually stomach it.:dohh: Hope you are well sweetie.:hugs:

ok just tired and sneaking into 2nd tri early x

hope your feeling ok after stressful time x

My midwife said this was because i was really tired. Not sure if this true but i am usually tired all the time x x hope you feel better soon x x x

I know how you feel - i've had a headache most of the weekend, feel sicky and just exhausted. I'm just over tired i think :( work is so hard with this :( roll on xmas....

Hi, i suffer from terrible migraines normally and they have just got worse since i found out that i was pregnant.
I went to my doctor who gave me co-codamol since paracetamol wasn't doning anything for me.
I also find that these work wonders too https://www.tower-health.co.uk/ambrowCart/shop/show_details.php?ref=MCP-MigraCool-Patche. i put them on and try and sleep, you can get them from boots for £1 a packet.

Feel better

xx

same here I have mine everyday all the time.my dr put me on 2 different meds and neither work. hope we all feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->