constant lower back pain....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by BeautifulD, Jun 5, 2013.

1. BeautifulD

BeautifulD Mum to 3 and TTC #4

Hey ladies,

Today I've felt really off, just not myself at all. My lower back is killing me but its constant, my bump is also super tight, uncomfortably so... I know these are common ailments of the final stretch but I just don't feel right.... anyone else going through the same? X

2. EYD

EYD TTC #2 with new DH

I'm not as far along as you, but when I woke up this morning my lower back was killing me! Me uterus was tight for a long while this morning as well. I haven't had these particular symptoms yet. I attributed it this morning to work related stress.

3. kelly4

kelly4 Well-Known Member

I have had a lot of lower back pain over the past week, last night I woke up as the pain was bad. I am getting lower abdominal pain as well, I was thinking that this is some braxton hicks. Not long now hun xxx

4. Katiejac

Katiejac Member

I've felt this way for the past 6 days, really 'off' with constant, quite bad, lower back pain. I've been quite nauseaous too :-( Lost my plug last Friday and hoped that meant things were progressing but feeling the opposite now lol

5. sharnahw

sharnahw Mam to my sweet Lily Rose

I was feeling the very same :( turns out I have the start of a uti!! doc prescribed antibiotics so now hoping it clears up

6. BeautifulD

BeautifulD Mum to 3 and TTC #4

Well my backache seems to have gone after a sleep, I am still very tight and very heavy!

I hope it starts to ease off for us all :hugs: