• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

constant lower back pain....

BeautifulD

Mum to 3 and TTC #4
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Today I've felt really off, just not myself at all. My lower back is killing me but its constant, my bump is also super tight, uncomfortably so... I know these are common ailments of the final stretch but I just don't feel right.... anyone else going through the same? X

I'm not as far along as you, but when I woke up this morning my lower back was killing me! Me uterus was tight for a long while this morning as well. I haven't had these particular symptoms yet. I attributed it this morning to work related stress.

I have had a lot of lower back pain over the past week, last night I woke up as the pain was bad. I am getting lower abdominal pain as well, I was thinking that this is some braxton hicks. Not long now hun xxx

I've felt this way for the past 6 days, really 'off' with constant, quite bad, lower back pain. I've been quite nauseaous too :-( Lost my plug last Friday and hoped that meant things were progressing but feeling the opposite now lol

I was feeling the very same :( turns out I have the start of a uti!! doc prescribed antibiotics so now hoping it clears up

Well my backache seems to have gone after a sleep, I am still very tight and very heavy!

I hope it starts to ease off for us all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"