Constant nausea?

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
Yesterday, my nausea went to the next level. I was nauseas ALL day and ALL night. I woke up at 5 AM and I had to get something small to try to combat it because I was still feeling sick. I had a yogurt, and it did help. But then at 7:30, I woke up and thew up the yogurt.

I am still nauseas. This appears to be constant now. Is anyone else having constant nausea? I thought that I would get relief from it at some point, but it just seems to be getting worse. Is this normal? I didn't have this with my son. When I got sick, I did feel bad, but I didn't have it round the clock.

My nausea has been constant since week 6 (i'm 11 weeks now). I have to take medication because without it i cannot live my life. I take Diclectin, Diclegis is the US. It really helps. But just because it's normal doesn't mean you have to put up with it. And personally my nausea and vomitting escalated from weeks 6 to 9. So if it gets too bad ask your doctor for help. Good luck!

I had constant nausea with my son and it started at 6 weeks and eased slightly at 16 weeks but was still there until
I gave birth!

This time I hope I don't get it as bad! I will be 6 weeks on Monday so will see what it brings :haha:

I had constant nausea with my daughter, but think I only threw up once. It may have been the progesterone I was on though, I later read that it can make the symptoms even worse. They gave me meds, but after a few weeks I quit taking them because they were just making me constipated which only made me feel worse.

I've had nausea since week 4! It started as ms. Then went to all day. Now it gets worse late afternoon. I'm now 11w. Hoping it stops soon. X

I called the nurse this morning to ask for zofran. She said to try taking vitamin B6 first. I am trying that now. I hope it helps. I do feel a little bit better.

I had it in my first pregnancy and now in this one. It's manageable this time bc I started treatment early. I take zofran twice a day, unisom and b6 at night, and zantac twice a day. I feel like the zantac is a lifesaver, it gets rid of all that excess stomach acid (well not all) my worst time is 5pm-bedtime. I can't wait for this phase to be over.
Also I find protein helps, if I wake up sick I eat peanut butter toast.

The vitamin B6 is not helping! In fact, I think it's making me feel worse. Is that possible?

Diclectin is based on Vit B6 and antihistimes. I found it helped for like one day. The only thing that gives me relief is sucking on ice right now.

I was the same at 6 weeks 5 days it got so bad and lasted about 7 days then i got anti sickness meds. I stil get nauseas but nowere as bad as before! Went from throwing up 4 times a day to ! Twice in 1 week

I'm scared how bad my nausea is even with all the meds:( I want it to go away!

I'm in the same boat. I was fine with nausea every once in a while but it became consistent a few days ago. Now it last all day long. Not looking forward to work in the morning. I feel a little green...

I had constant nausea from about 5 weeks.....its only just starting to disappear now....I didnt find anything that eased it as everything I ate and drank gave me heartburn...sorry not much help xx

Combine the B6 with Unisom to increase the effectiveness. Honestly, I have been on ALL of the antiemetics, and they do just that....stop the barfing, but not the nausea..at all. The B6/unisom combo (I take diclegis) actually does lessen the nausea. Since mine is pretty severe, I am still nauseated, but if I don't take the diclegis, boy do I pay.

It takes about 3 days to really get effective. Keep at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->