Constant pain downstairs

StarAngel

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies experienced this? Its not extremely painful but very uncomfortable? Does it sound like SPD? I hope its not, I have doc app Friday so willake sure to say it.

I've been feeling the same symptoms, I've also had pain in my back passage (sorry tmi) but it's not been a "I need the toilet" type of pain more shooting pains. And I've also been feeling lots of pressure down below I'm only 22 weeks at the minute with my 2nd baby, and I'm scared in case it's something more serious �� I've got to ring my midwife tomorrow and ask her what she thinks it could be. I should also mention I have a cyst on my right ovary which is around 9cm I have been told this can cause me discomfort the further along in my pregnancy I get so I'm wondering if this is why I'm getting these pains xx

I have been dealing with this since fairly early on in this pregnancy, I'd say maybe 23-24 weeks. I wish I had better news from you but if you're anything like me it will only get worse! :(
I haven't been officially diagnosed with SPD but from everything I read it sounds like that is what it is. I haven't made too much of a stink about it to my doctor because I figure it's just one of those things I'll have to deal with (I'm more of a deal with it on my own than ask for help type of person, which is not always the best). It makes me feel like a 90 year old woman! So I have no advise... just letting you know you're not alone. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->