constant pain from severe constipatation :(

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Anyone else have this?
Since yesturday morning I started getting those awful aches you get when constipatated or trapped wind.
yesturday it seemed to come and go but in the night it was constant and this morning its still here...I wouldnt say its a cramp pain...more like a stitch pain
I feel like I need to go or need to do a massive trump ( sorry tmi lol ) but nothing happens and I can feel my stomach rummbling around.

Anyone have any good ideas? Iv head prune juice is good or high fibre foods and lots of water

I definitely had that issues for a couple weeks. It isn't 100% gone, but it has eased up quite a bit. It is pretty uncomfortable though.

Urg there horrible & now I have lower bk ache :(
I keep freaking out hoping lil bean is ok,I have a scan monday morning so that will help ease my mind.

I take phsyllium husks every day in water. It tastes gross and the texture is awful, there are alternatives like Metamucil but that is artificially sweetened so I stay clear. I would rather drink a bad drink once a day than be constipated. You need to make sure you drink lots of water with it.

Be sure to include lots of fruit and vege in your diet and lots and lots of water. Chia seeds are also a great source of fibe (as well as heaps of other nutrients), sprinkle them on yoghurt or your cereal, you can even make a 'pudding' out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->