constant pressure/need to wee, but no UTI?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I constantly have a funny pressure feeling down below, like I need to wee all the time.. is this normal? It feels like a UTI, but without the stinging. I've been tested so many times for infection, but they haven't found anything so they won't do further tests. :( It's keeping me up at night, I'm so tired!

I constantly have a funny pressure feeling down below, like I need to wee all the time.. is this normal? It feels like a UTI, but without the stinging. I've been tested so many times for infection, but they haven't found anything so they won't do further tests. :( It's keeping me up at night, I'm so tired!

Im right there with ya! With dd I found out at a scan she was nestled right on top of my bladder! With this one I swear I wake up at least 2-3 times in the night to pee and then still end up having to get up 30 minutes before my damn alarm goes off because I cant hold it anymore! Maybe this little monkey is following in their sisters foot steps :wacko:

When I do go though, sometimes barely anything comes out? Is it the same for you? X

Sometimes yes sometimes a lot...I did have a UTI but they said my last urine culture came back clear.

I had this in my first tri too, I felt like I had to pee constantly but almost nothing would come out. It is normal as the baby and your uterus are still inside your pelvis, sitting right on top of your bladder. It gets better in the second tri.

I am a first time mom and was worried about this too, since I didn't think the constant need to pee would happen until later when my tummy was much bigger, but my doc assured me this is totally normal in the first tri.

Thank you, glad to know it's normal. I guess I'll just have to wait and pray that it eases off real soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->