Constant reminders

Charm23

Reaction score
At the start of December I had a mc at 8 weeks.

In the space of three days I've had someone at a party congratulate me on my pregnancy (the person who told her hadn't given her the update), followed by a dream that I had a BFP and then I had hospital call to ask why I didn't attend my scan yesterday even though I had called up twice to cancel these weeks ago.

Both times I ended up in tears and feeling lousy.

We're trying again. Hopefully with a BFP it will put an end to all this sadness and I can be happy again.

Anyone else had to put up with these constant reminders?

Hi Charm, I'm so sorry for your loss. I definitely know the feeling. I miscarried in October at 6 weeks, and I was congratulated last week because the Person who told her forgot to untell her. I just said thank you, I didn't have the energy to explain.

Good luck to you on trying again, we're in cycle 3, hoping for a BFP this time.

Hi Charm, I'm so sorry for your loss. I definitely know the feeling. I miscarried in October at 6 weeks, and I was congratulated last week because the Person who told her forgot to untell her. I just said thank you, I didn't have the energy to explain.

Good luck to you on trying again, we're in cycle 3, hoping for a BFP this time.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I wish I had your strength. I felt like I was doing well and accepting what had happened but when things are sprung on me out of no where it really hits me.

I'm yet to have my first af after the mc so I'm feeling a bit in limbo. Can I ask how long it took for your cycle to return? Good luck with Cycle 3! :)

Sorry to hear about your loss. I wish I had your strength. I felt like I was doing well and accepting what had happened but when things are sprung on me out of no where it really hits me.

I'm yet to have my first af after the mc so I'm feeling a bit in limbo. Can I ask how long it took for your cycle to return? Good luck with Cycle 3! :)
Thank you! My cycle came started 34 days from the start of my MC, so it didn't take long, but I know women who say it takes 8-10 weeks. I still haven't seen a regular cycle tho. They are longer than usual and my ovulation is different. I'm using opks, so I know I get the Lh surge, but my cervical fluid is not the same, not a lot of ewcm. Idk, maybe my body is still trying to regulate.

I really hope your af comes soon, limbo is the worst place to be! Good luck to you!

Mine has yet to appear. It's been 42 days. Kinda enjoying not having to deal with AF tbh but it's getting to the point where I'm expecting it at any time and this could go on for weeks! Ah well, there are bigger problems to have in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->