• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Constant Worry

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
Sorry for the long post here, but I would like to know if any of you have been in the same situation.

So, I'm 9+3 today. I have been worry about EVERYTHING since I found out I was pregnant. Every little symptom, ache and pain. I am one of those women who bleeds/spots after having ANY sexual contact down there. Whenever there's an orgasm (whether it be from actual sex or just clitoral stimulation) I bleed/spot. But it only seems to be after that sort of thing. I'm lucky I don't have it during or after a BM *knock on wood*.

The last time I had an orgasm was 2 weeks ago and I bled/spotted after that one for over a day. What was strange about that one, if I can remember correctly, was that I didn't start to bleed/spot till after 2 hours after the orgasm. Where as before it would happen right away. It was also strange because it happened in waves. I had cramping, but also keep in mind I have been cramping since I ovulated, so I guess I'm just a cramping type. As the day went on it slowly got less and less, but it took a little over a day to go away.

A few days later, I went and had my transvaginal ultrasound and I was so worried that something was wrong. They did the ultrasound and right away they saw the baby and we heard the heartbeat, a nice strong heartbeat. When I told the doctor he said that he thinks I have Cervical Erosion. I was expecting to bleed or spot after the ultrasound but never did *wipes forehead*

Well, this morning I was so weak and suddenly got a burst of hornyness and I was battling with myself because I knew if I orgasmed I would bleed/spot but my hormones took over and I had a very different type of orgasm...I didn't even touch myself down there, it wasn't hardcore like it usually is, but I still had it. Now, here it is 3 hours later and still no blood or spotting. I keep going to the bathroom and checking because I'm freaked out that I might start bleeding or spotting.

Have any of you ladies had the same problem before and had a great and healthy pregnancy? Any pointers? I go to see my actual doctor on the 11th so I am going to sworn her with so many questions.

I've had 6 miscarriages ttc my current baby. In the only pregnancy that seemed healthy and viable I also would orgasm via clitoral stimulation. It made me spot and then bleeding started. A few days later us confirmed baby passed that day. My situation is a normal situation at all. But it can happen. If you spot every time it could be completely normal. I however haven't chanced it. I am now 14 weeks pregnant.

I've had 6 miscarriages ttc my current baby. In the only pregnancy that seemed healthy and viable I also would orgasm via clitoral stimulation. It made me spot and then bleeding started. A few days later us confirmed baby passed that day. My situation is a normal situation at all. But it can happen. If you spot every time it could be completely normal. I however haven't chanced it. I am now 14 weeks pregnant.

Bless you for writing and being so strong. I am definitely weak when it comes to that, I have no self control...well weak self control LOL. I never did spot from that, which I'm extremely surprised, but I'm not going to push it. I'm so sorry you have had m/c, it saddens me when some of the great people that would make to best parents lose a baby, but those that are terrible have a heathy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

I have been worried almost everyday so far. I worry so much that every time I go to the bathroom I examine the toilet paper to make sure there's no spotting or sign of blood. Then my CM sometimes gets moving heavily and I think I'm bleeding, nope just a lot of CM.

Have you had more symptoms as you pregnancy progressed? The past few days my symptoms have gotten stronger. I started to get this tingling/pinching in my nipples (started on the right side, now it's both) and just a half hour ago I actually experienced true morning sickness. I have felt nauseous off and on but never had to run to the toilet, this morning was a first for this pregnancy. I was feeling better for a bit, now it's feeling like it's coming back on...blah.

I don't have many nod that I'm 15 weeks. I will get sick if I don't eat but that's it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"