constant worrying....

Babybear1985

Mother of 1 & Expecting
Reaction score
im not sure i should be writing this on here but after the last week or so and seeing some of the ladies stories and some of the heartbreaking things they have been going through i am a complete nervous wreck at the minute.....worrying, dreaming thats something is going to go wrong....i know i shouldnt and ive been pretty positive so far during my pregnancy but now im bricking it¬¬¬ anybody else? xx

I've had the same thing on and off, it sometimes feels too good to be true. You're doing really well, nearly 3rd trimester! Keep positive x

think its normal to worry and stress about those kind of things. I have worried none stop since the moment we found out. As the pregnancy has progressed i have started to worry less but still the feeling is there

thanks girls.....its not nice but at the same time still nice to know its not just me whose worrying a little.....i know im in really good health really and things seem to be going good...touch wood....just cant help it, only been the last couple of days....hey ho maybe a nice cuppa tea will help? anybody else want one lol xx

Yes cup of tea and chats do a world of good :) I know I am such a worrier, trying so hard just to be positive and take one day at a time! x

Im always worrying, but I have a lot of health problems. Ive had 4 teeth pulled, a tooth infection, a UTI, plus I have a heart condition. Everything is going good though. She is right on target. Her Placenta is very healthy and thick and her heart is perfect. On thursday I had an ultrasound and her HB was at 168 BPM! I know how you feel, I think the longer you go the better it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->