constantly feeding my face

JenJen80

Reaction score
As the title says all I do is eat. I vowed this time round to watch me weight but I'm constantly feeling sick and hungry. I have tried eating bananas and good stuff but I crave the rubbish.

anyone else feel the same?

Yes! No sickness this time but constantly craving rubbish! So hungry xx

This was me too earlier on. Finally around 12 weeks my appetite stabilized though and I was able to go back to eating normal amounts of food!

That was me too! I ate and ate. Until I hit 8w6d. Then my nausea got worse for a couple days. Now I'm back to stuffing my face! I find sugary or sour candy help my nausea so that's what I've been wanting. I've put on so much weight...ugh!

Toast for me. Toast toast toast. Oh well! X

yes, me as well. i am craving junk and it seems like if i nibble all day then i don't get sick to my stomach. sounds weird, but i think it keeps me from feeling too nauseous. you think all the snacking would make me sick.
i bought apples and yogurts and lighter calorie snacks to try and help, but i really want chips and salsa and SNACKS

Glad it's not just me then. The day started well I had weetabix then 2 hours later a banana all was good then 11am I had a toasted hot x bun with lots of butter, followed by two slices of toast with scram egg and smoked salmon. That didn't satisfy me so had a packet of wotsits then Maltesers. I then popped to the shop for a bag or haribos.
I had a decent tea followed by fruit but am starving again now!!!!

Yes, I have sickness that is only cured by snacking and an insatiable appetite. Trying to be as active as possible and eat healthy foods when possible. The increased appetite was the first thing that made me suspect I was pregnant before testing.

I'm craving Chinese food, Indian food and all things spicy. Not giving in to that though. Also really anything protein-rich like cheese, eggs, fish and meat. I've eaten a lot of cheese sandwiches :(

Omg yes! This is me this time around. All I want is pizza and chocolate which I never want. My new thing is grilled cheese sandwiches. 😝 I need to slow my roll!

today has been a little better for me but it won't last.

I had oatmeal and strawberries for breakfast. Still hungry so I stopped for a bagel with cream cheese... now I'm snacking on goldfish... the cracker, not the actual thing :haha:
I love eating!!

I can't stop eating:-( I seem to be planning what I'm going eat next! I already feel much bigger and bloated and I know my appetite has doubled and that you are not suppose to put much weight on in the first tri. I'm only eight weeks. Whilst I'm eating I feel ok, once I stop I feel sick and have the most revolting taste in my mouth that won't go away. My face feels so bloated and fat. I'm going to try and reign it in a bit over the next few days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->