Constantly feeling full-anyone else?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
After a few weeks of constant hunger, the opposite seems to be happening now!

I only ate breakfast cereal, and it was hours ago and yet now I still feel so, so full like I have eaten loads!

It was the same last night too. Had lasagne and was so full I couldn't have the small pudding my DH bought...it looked so nice too!! :brat:

Anyone else feeling like this?

Yes! I feel so full all the time. It is not helping with the nausea feeling at all! Its making me feel so sluggish.

It's the opposite for me! I wasn't very hungry in the first trimester and now I'm starving all the time!

It continues all the way through pregnancy with me. I feel so full I want to puke. It takes me 3 hours to finish my dinner. I'll have a few bites and put it to the side while I do something else. The other day I had 1/2 a chicken breast and 1/2 cup salad and went to bed praying not to vomit. There was so much pressure on my tummy. And other times I can eat more.

For me this goes with feeling constipated, which comes and goes. I don't get nausea unless I'm hungry so on the days I feel constipated and full I don't get the nausea. It's kind of a trade off. It's always something.

I've been feeling this since before I found out I was pregnant! I have a few sips of water when I wake up and I'm insanely full for hours. Then all of a sudden I'm so hungry I feel nauseous. I definitely don't remember this happening in my previous pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->