Constantly have to eat to stop nausea... anyone else?

L

LilMiss_91

Unless I'm eating I feel sick and tired all. The. Time. Doesn't matter too much what it is but I can't eat an awful lot at a time. Also I feel sick even before I'm hungry again. Anyone else the same? How are dealing with it? What are you eating?

Just had homemade asparagus soup, bread and cheese which has settled my stomach nicely :) blissss (temporarily) haha.

Unless I'm eating I feel sick and tired all. The. Time. Doesn't matter too much what it is but I can't eat an awful lot at a time. Also I feel sick even before I'm hungry again. Anyone else the same? How are dealing with it? What are you eating?

Just had homemade asparagus soup, bread and cheese which has settled my stomach nicely :) blissss (temporarily) haha.

Yes! I am having this issue as well! If I let myself get too hungry I get really, really nauseous. Like when I first wake up in the morning I feel really sick and then throughout the day if I am not snacking I feel pretty sick. Since I am pregnant after losing almost 100 lbs I make sure that my snacks are healthy (apples, bananas, carrots, etc.) because I don't want to gain all the weight back that I worked hard to lose. It is the exhaustion that is kicking my butt, though. I don't remember being this tired when I was pregnant with my son. It feels like I don't get any sleep even though I average 5-6 hours per night.

I'm always hungry but don't feel nauseous with it, at work I have the little belvita things to snack when I can or the go ahead bars, more practical than fruit where I work.
Not had any nausea at work yet, I'm a vet nurse and can deal with dog/ cat sick, poo, wee, diarrhoea, you name it... Yet when it comes to emptying some gone off meat from the fridge I nearly puke. Go figure lol.

im the opposite to you so far, ALWAYS hungry! like no matter how much i eat it will never fill me!
hope you feel better soon :flower:

I keep a baggie of goldfish crackers near me in case I need to nibble on something (usually first thing in the morning). And drink lots of water! :)

Honestly, I haven't had much nausea or anything else, however I did notice that whenever I felt nauseous, it was because I needed to eat. SO it sounds normal-ish

Yes I had this exact same thing. I had to have something frequently - even if just a bite of something, to keep the nausea at bay. It was worst weeks 6-9 but it's starting to subside now at 10 weeks :) I have to keep on top of it and not let myself get hungry though or I feel crap lol. I also has this a bit (not as bad) with #1 and my sister had it too so it must be fairly normal I assume!
Lol x

Yes me

I have put on a few lbs because I'm having to graze, and a lot of things make me feel sick so have to literally go for whatever I am fancying at that time
And the not so fun but is, I can't eat much at a time :-( or I'm sick

And I can't even drink at the same time that i eat! If my stomach gets to full or to empty I'm ill

Not fun but hoping it will be over soon x

I've found sucking on candy (jolly ranchers ) helps more than anything else.. give it a try see if it helps for you!! My nausea and sickness have been so bad this time!!!

It's constant eating for me. But I have to make sure I don't get too full or else I feel sick as well. It's a game of finding the right balance!

Hi ladies :) glad to see I'm definitely not alone!! Lots of us in the same sickly boat I see haha.
Well my nausea has increased to actual vomiting. Again. Got my fingers crossed it doesn't last till 30wks like it did with my son :thumbup: pfffffffft.

Oh yes this was me. If my mouth wasn't chewing I felt sick. Worst weeks 7-9. Then it came back around week 11 for a few days but now at 12 +2 it's gone. I only feel sicky if I'm actually hungry x

Same. Constantly eating it's as if I just can't get enough and I'm gaining weight by the second. Also I'm eating a butt load of carbs which is even worse. If I don't eat I feel sick instantly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"