Constantly Hungry... anyone?

MiissDior

Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)
Reaction score

Just wondering if any of You ladies Cant get enough food these days?

up until about 3-4days ago, i could'nt eat much at ALL .. barely able to eat 2 spoons dinner without feeling Queazy, But since beginning of the week or so,
My appetite seems to have returned with avengence , I'am eating EVERYTHING i get My hands on and constantly Hungry now.. Starvin already and wasnt so long ago i woke up and straight for cupboards to eat ..
Cravings are also mental, Maderia Cakes are the thing for me right now:blush:

Ooh yes - I remember being at that stage - and if I couldnt eat what I wanted, when I wanted it - ooh I wouldnt want to be the person in my way! My hubby and I had the biggest argument ever - all over him not ordering a pizza 10 mins earlier than he wanted to order it.

Mmmm... maderia cake. yum!!

HAHA! I've woken up for HOURS at a time last two nights and BOTH nights i've thought "hmmmmm a bit of a snack would be nice" but then I figured, if I start giving myself a feed every night I'll probably not go back into a normal(ish) sleep pattern.

But yeah, I'm feeling quite hungry but if I eat more than a small amount I feel quite unwell. All bloated and stuffy and unable to breath etc. haha! Its my own fault though. :dohh:

Yeah, i go through phases of this.
Bloody annoying. Yesterday was eating day, lol today i dont fancy much.

Ooh yes - I remember being at that stage - and if I couldnt eat what I wanted, when I wanted it - ooh I wouldnt want to be the person in my way! My hubby and I had the biggest argument ever - all over him not ordering a pizza 10 mins earlier than he wanted to order it.

Mmmm... maderia cake. yum!!

LOL
sounds exactly Like me :haha:
I went mad last night cus there was no crisps to eat ( I Normally not a crisp person at all) so i had to settle for Cadbury Fingers the milk choc ones
lets just say there bout 5 left on the Box if even.. :blush:
and i ate too many in one go :blush:

awwahh Pizza Sounds Good right now :flower:

I know the feeelin! Until about 16 weeeks i could hardly eat a thing was put of everything because of my sikness, now i carnt stop eating jus want more an more food just never satisfied i want more!! Haha x

HAHA! I've woken up for HOURS at a time last two nights and BOTH nights i've thought "hmmmmm a bit of a snack would be nice" but then I figured, if I start giving myself a feed every night I'll probably not go back into a normal(ish) sleep pattern.

But yeah, I'm feeling quite hungry but if I eat more than a small amount I feel quite unwell. All bloated and stuffy and unable to breath etc. haha! Its my own fault though. :dohh:

I worry thats what will happen me soon lol,
its getting to that stage i think, Last night i slept on sofa cus i was so hungry i wanted to be close to Kitchen and cudnt be bothered walking down stairs to feed myself LOL

aww little feeds are useless to me over the past few days cus as you said feeling unwell when eat small amount, i get hungry again straight away and start feeling dizzy and want more, but if eat too much lol, i be the same get to point where am panting and stuffy jus want to lie down

God i Sound like a Pig lol... :blush:xx

I am eating constantly. Straight after dinner I start raiding the cupboards for more to eat. My body obviously needs it as I feel starving so I am providing it :) I'll just have to deal with the consequences at the other end :)

I meant the other end of pregnancy - not my bowel movements :blush:

Soo Glad am not alone on this topic lol
beginning to think i had a problem lol..
when pregnant with my daughter i was exact same ENTIRE pregnancy
Ate EVERYTHING i got my Hands on ALL day long, shopping Bill used to be up
above 200 a week , and i wanted everything i seen, the OH cudnt get Over how
much i actually was eating lol..
strangley enuf, im Craving EVERYTIN everything i craved when expecting my lil girl
pregnany has been almost identical so far, Only this time Im ment to be having a Boy
(according to a 13+6 scan but will ask gender at 20wk) mmhhh
anyhow... food... literally hear and belly rumbling now, but dunno what i want :/x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->