Constantly Hungry

Frankie

Reaction score
What are people eating to keep them selves full up?

Im getting awful hunger pains about 10 or 15 mins after ive eaten

if you figure out this miracle food, let me know...
I do eat alot of cold cereal, though. Kinda helps.

I'm trying to eat little meals and snacks every few hours as I'm feeling ravenous too! I'm eating fruits and veggies mixed in with granola bars and fibers. And some junk here and there.

lol i feel the same, i like ice lollies, not sure weather thats just a craving though lol but also cereal i like and a big bowl of cocoa pops is the BEST! lol

xxxxxxxxxx

The granola bars are lovely im eating porride but nothing is sustaining me

Ive got a draw full of Kellogs variety cereals

how do you think i felt when i had no food in my house for 2 days and had to live on chrisps :( i was crying and all. But have my shopping in now and I am about to gorge myself ! I dont care if i am sick i have to eat.

I have a big bowl of porridge for breakfast with a banana mashed into it, find that I still need a snack before lunch though, and hummus with breadsticks or carrots seems to fill the hole. Basically though if it isn't nailed down, I will eat it at the moment! Have you tried that new cereal from Kellogs called Sustain? May be worth a go.

how do you think i felt when i had no food in my house for 2 days and had to live on chrisps :( i was crying and all. But have my shopping in now and I am about to gorge myself ! I dont care if i am sick i have to eat.

it makes me cry as well especially when its through the night and im so tired to make anything

I hate going to bed hungary i have woke up sometimes starving and found it hard to get back to sleep. And i hate that hunger that comes on so sudden it makes you gag.

i'd say something carb loaded would make you feel fuller longer!!!

i know Special K has a new cereal called Satisfaction I actually JUST saw a commercial for, not sure if it's in the UK yet, or if it's possibly named something else... maybe Sustain as Becky mentionned. Special K is usually really good, I'd give it a try! :)

i'll keep you posted if i find anything, cause I have the same issue.. or just days when nothing hits the spot and i eat and eat until i find what does.

so it isnt me that feels sick then!i tried explaining it to my other half but he didnt get it

cottage cheese on oakcakes.
or philadelphia stuff.
it's got calcium, protein and fibre and is quite filling.

it's protien that makes you feel fuller longer. Carbs have to be wholewheat... things like ricecakes can be broken down too easily.

your all lucky you can eat that sturr, it has ingrediants i am allergic to :( chrisps anyone? will fill you for 3 minutes anyway lol

im constantly looking for food to eat too :munch:!! i find eating bigger portions than normal for lunch and tea stops me from snacking!!

im constantly looking for food to eat too :munch:!! i find eating bigger portions than normal for lunch and tea stops me from snacking!!

Im already eating a mountain full of stuff

:happydance:

I've just had a lovely bacon butty on seeded bread mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I made a big choccy cake the other night so may have to dig into that in a minute:rofl:

Im the same but cant eat alot for my tea as i end up having to through up as it makes me bloated and sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->