Constantly Hungry

Toasted bagels... the whole grain kind.. with cream cheese :)

The other day while shopping in Morrisons - my OH told me to stop scaring the biscuits - apparently I had a wild look in my eye.

Not quite as good as when I was giving the dog "a lean meaty stick" and thought "oh that smells nice"

Oh dear me .........

im constantly looking for food to eat too :munch:!! i find eating bigger portions than normal for lunch and tea stops me from snacking!!

Im already eating a mountain full of stuff

:happydance:

:rofl::rofl:

i get days like that too hun when i eat tons for my tea and still looking in the naughty draw for snacks!!

Naughty drawer hahaha!! i love it

Actually fancy a Wispa now

yum yum i could eat a wispa now you mention one :D

So glad to read that it's not just me who is eating for Britain (or the US, or Canada!) Sandwiches are my 'thing'; really went off sweet stuff although I'm finding a bag of Revels hard to resist at the moment...

I find that foods with high fiber seem to do the trick--I keep some Kashi bars (don't know if you have them where you are) are great--pumpkin spice flax is my current fave :), and I do eat quite a bit of fruit in between meals. Usually start out in the am with some cereal, then eat a snack about 10:00, then lunch and so on. I find that if I eat after 8:00 or so, I usually end up with heartburn, so I try to make dinner count with high fiber things like a good lentil stew or something like that. Good luck, though, I know it can be really difficult--if it isn't nailed down, I'll usually eat it!!!

I have days where I just want to pig out but never get full, I found that lasting satisfaction yoghurts from shape tend to work.

Im the same i can oly eat little portions and then 2 hours later i could eat a horse again, so if anyone finds a hunger pang cure let me in on the secret

:hug:

I tried a box of Special K Sustain before I was preggers and I didn't think it filled me up anymore than normal Special K, and yet it's way more expensive and in a smaller box! Me thinks it's a marketing gimmick.......

I live on Weetabix, I seem to be able to eat them even if I can't face anything else. I would not be surprised if I give birth to a weetabix!

I eat lots of fruit like tomatos, apples, bannanas, peeled raw carrots to chomp on yes i am a rabbit ...erm.. little bags of rice from tesco u can microwave, pasta and butter sounds horrible but is rly nice and plain if ur feeling a bit iffy lol and i munch on jubblies the ice lolies they're so nice and refreshing. x

I go through phases and I'm in a hungry one this week. I'm afraid I don't manage it very well, I tend to eat as normal but with terribly unhealthy snacks in between meals :blush:

im constantly looking for food to eat too :munch:!! i find eating bigger portions than normal for lunch and tea stops me from snacking!!

Im already eating a mountain full of stuff

:happydance:

:rofl::rofl:

i get days like that too hun when i eat tons for my tea and still looking in the naughty draw for snacks!!

Naughty drawer hahaha!! i love it

Actually fancy a Wispa now

yum yum i could eat a wispa now you mention one :D

i reckon i ought to sneak out and buy one when the other lass is back in the office

I never seem to feel full :(.

I wish these hunger pangs would stop. I feel like an eating machine!

I feel starving, starving, so full I could be sick even though I only ate a biscuit, starving, starving, REFLUX, starving, eeewwww my tummy hurts, starving.

No matter what I do, it's wrong.
apart from chocolate pudding. That's always right.

Malt loaf does the trick for me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->