constantly worrying !!

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
i am 5 weeks 5 days and all i do since i got bfp is worry that something gone / going wrong i have no bleeding or cramps i have very sore boobs and on off feeling sick and soooo tired and bloated .. some days my symptoms stop and i get soo worried all i do is count down the days till im in 2nd trimester (safe zone) i have a little girl already but also have had a missed miscarriage and i found out at the scan when i thought everything was fine so i dread them too .. sometimes i just don't feel pregnant at all am going mad sooo worried all the time have got my drs appointment next Wednesday do you think there's any chance they would let me have an early scan to put my mind at rest ???

thanks everyone sorry for essay

I think it's normal to worry. I am worrying and this is my second pregnancy. Just try and have faith that everything is well. I know that is easier said than done! Try and keep yourself busy and not stress too much.

Maybe discuss with the midwife at your appointment and they may be able to sort something for you, especially after suffering a loss. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Worrying is normal, especially for those of us who have experienced losses. Just try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. I know it's hard, but freaking out about it won't help anything!

thank you ladies just wanting this trimester to hurry up ! :) congratulations ladies

i know how you feel!!! i am constantly worrying too. 2nd tri needs to hurry up and get here!!!!
maybe you can get a scan, but not too early cause that caused me MORE worry when they couldnt find baby... but a week later they did and with a super strong heartbeat!

like PPs said, try to faith that everything will be okay :) and try to enjoy your pregnancy- i will try to enjoy mine too!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->