Constipation and orange juice

A

AppleBlossom

I think Grace might be a little bit constipated. She was farting all last night and it sounded like she was doing a poo but when I checked there was nothing. This morning when I changed her nappy she had a tiny bit of poo but it was round and looked quite hard and was a greeny colour unlike the usual runny yellow. I know you can give water but she won't take it so I was going to try a little bit of diluted orange (I assume it's fresh orange juice) but how many ounces of orange juice do you have with how many ounces of water?

Joseph used to get quite constipated so i bought him some baby juice (Cow & Gate) and I'd usually give him about 2 or 3 ounces, that really got things going lol! I didn't really dilute mine :)

Either buy some juice, or just give him some boiled and cooled down water :D

yeh the oj has to be pure and well diluted with coole boiled water... try 1oz oj to 3oz water!!

i was using this when courtney didnt go for 5 days at a time!!

When my LO was constipated i was advised by my HV to get some cool boiled water and then to add a teaspoon of apple juice...have to say my LO wasnt impressed but it did the job:)...Hope LO is better soon xxx

when it has happened in the past i have given 1 oz of cooled boiled water with 1 teaspoon of fresh orange juice...its very acidic and they sometimes like the taste but it works a treat!!

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->