• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Constipation, gassy and then diarea

jjbuttons

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Been constipated for few days then this eve had bout of diarea (soz tmi and can't spell)

Normal?

Also keep feeling bloaty and gassy :(

I feel really bloated and gassy, myself. I might have a day or two of not having a BM and then I get diarreah as well.

I've heard some pre-natal vitamins have a certain ingredient that can help with the constipation and can cause diarreah in some women. Mine doesn't have it though.

I've been having the exact same issues. I don't remember diarrhea with my other 2 but I have had it a few times already. The gas pains are horrible at times too!

same here too. Im very gassy and getting wind pains in my tummy alot at the moment, Im not that bloated but have the diarrhea some days too. I think its mainly with everything moving in side and making room for baby while squashing your organs and tummy around. Not sure if thats right but its what I like to think x

I had diarrhea last night too, and its very uncommon for me. For some reason this baby is wreaking A lot more havoc my body than the last one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"