Constipation turned diarrhea

Puppylove52

Reaction score
Today I had some of the worst cramping which made me so nervous since I'm only about 6 weeks.. I was scared to see if there was spotting.. Thankfully no spotting.. Then I realized I've felt those cramps before.. They were gas pains.. They hurt so bad I thought I was going to have to get on all 4s and rock back and forth at church! I have been constipated since the day I got a bfp.. Then all the sudden today it has turned to watery stool (sorry tmi) everything I eat is going through me and I'm living on the toilet today... I'm hoping this is a normal thing.. My biggest fear is dehydration! Shew, pregnancy is amazing and exhausting!

i definitely had that and i still do but ive only had it twice since being in 2nd tri. drinking alot of water helped my constipation but also so did glycerin suppositories (i dont use them but only when i get super constipated from some medicine)

i thought it had to do with my gallbladder when i had diarrhea though because it would happen before pregnancy as well. whenever i did get the constipation that became diarrhea, id end up on the toilet 3-4 times in a row but then id be ok for the rest of the day and night. those gas pains are really painful too!

I think generally pregnancy wreaks havoc on our bodies...I get diarrhea then constipation sometimes a combo plus the vomiting and nausea. Ugh. Very normal though! Best of luck!

I had this yesterday and feel rotten today as well. I feel like it's triggered my morning sickness again. I had started feeling better until this happened yesterday :(. Definitely not what you wNt happening in public places. I remember spending mist of a wedding reception in the toilet with my last pregnancy!!

It's another lovely pregnancy symptom. Our intestines become sluggish and I too have had the constipation and diahorrea though not had it for a while now thank god x

I'm finally feeling better today. Yesterday was pretty rough.. Although I'm a bit nauseated today. I haven't had any ms yet.. I believe it's beginning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->