Constipation & Vibrating Feeling?

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies:flower:
My whole pregnancy I have been pretty "regular".. In the beginning I was actually too regular..
Now all of a sudden in the past 2 weeks, I've been going every 2 days sometimes every 3 ! It's pretty uncomfortable sometimes.. Does anyone have anything I can do to releive this? I try eating a bunch of fruit and fibre but it dosen't seem to help usually..
Also, I've been getting this weird vibrating feeling really low! And sometimes it just feels like a flick every 5 seconds.. Does anyone know what this could be?

Thanks in advance

If the vibrating is intermittent i'd say hiccups, if it goes on for a little bit I dont know what it is but I get it too, can last for a while and feels like hes having a fit! Apparently normal.
As for the constipation afraid im exactly the same! Although about a week ago I started going everyday, thats not happened in aaggeeess!! xXx

Thank you!
I was thinking it was hiccups, but not sure because it seems to last quite a while sometimes and mostly in the same spot..
Lucky you ! Hopefully I can go soon, LOL!

If the vibrations are in the same spot and last a while I reckon hiccups - it took me ages to realise that's what they were!!

Re. Constipation, keep eating plenty of fibre and fruit and also plenty of water :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->