consultant made me feel guilty :(

this e cv doesnt seem to be all that does it? seems lots of people have had bad experiences of it or know someone who has, no stand your ground , whose having this baby them or you, and if its in your interests to have a planned c section then thats right for you, unfortunatley its all about budget and statistics, but your baby isnt a statistic to you, its horrid i know but i and my partner both work in the " health" industry for want of a better word and it really is all about money and resources be confident in your decision, and tell them you dont feel that your wishes are being met or recognised and that you may take the matter further , you should not have to wrestle with these people they are there to advise and support you not try to out number you into fitting their criteria.:growlmad:

I am SO glad to have found this forum! The support is amazing from you ladies - thank you so much!

I got up today feeling more angry than upset so at least thats a little improvement. My OH is foaming at the mouth because he wasnt there and he wants his say to the consultant! Im not going to let him tho - at least not until after my section!

I just cant believe that they bully people like this. I consider myself a really strong person and they nearly made me cry and crumble! What would someone less confident have done? It makes me shudder to think that they get their own way like this and they will ALWAYS choose the cheapest option rather than what is right for the people involved.

Some of you sound much more lucky with your consultants than I am!!

Love to you all xxxx

Farmerswifey - if you're based in the UK you can always make an online complaint via your local primary care trust. If you put your postcode into this website: https://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectori...itional.aspx?SearchType=PCT&ServiceType=Trust it should return the relevant details. x

They are just not wanting to spend the money like others say. Do what makes you comfortable. Hugs :)

I had an ECV 7 years ago, i was only young and didnt know anything about them! It didnt work and if i was given the choice again i wouldnt either in fact id steer well clear now, when i had mine the doctor has his foot on the bed trying to force my breech little lady down, it was not nice and success rate is silly low!!!

No way, dont be upset hon be proud that you stood your ground and didnt give in :) you stuck to your guns for you and your baby! I do think you should complain, concentrate your upset into a letter?...People who think they can try and make someone do something they dont want and make them feel bad for it are not worth your upset, your the better person for knowing you did the right thing, youre that babies mum not them...hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->