consultant tomorrow fingers crossed for me

snoopchick82

Reaction score
I see the consultant tomorrow to see if baby is still oblique breech (which i think she is) if so we will then talk thru the plans of a c section... Dont get me wrong i dont mind how i give birth as long as we both healthy... But i really had my heart set of feeling everytjing this time i ended up having a spinal block and forceps with dd it was all quick and dramatic i was pushing for 3 hours with gas and air but my dd werent moving and her heart rate started to drop so had to be taken for forceps...
As this is our last baby i wanted to feel everything...
Since finding out she is oblique breech ive been so low and crying all the time please keep ur fingers crossed she has or will turn

Fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

Another way to look at it would be that you have never experienced a csection before so you can experience both ways to give birth! Thats how I will look at it if my baby needs a csection this time as it is my last :)

I hope the baby turns for you though x

Thanks hun been talking to my sil today and feel alot better about it x

I totally understand. I had EMCS last time after 2 hours of pushing and failed forceps rotation. I'm desparate to have a VBAC without intervention. If i were told its another c section i'd be devastated. Obviously i will do whatever needs to be done for my baby but i want a natural birth too. Good luck tomorrow. Whatever happens it will be amazing however baby comes but i understand where you are coming from

Fingers crossed! I'll be thinking of you x

Good luck with your appointment! I hope you get a pleasant surprise! :flower:

Thank u so much means alot... Dont think ill get alot of sleep tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly