• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Consultant

Layla

Reaction score
I phoned up outpaients today because im meant to be seeing her at the end of March and i ahvent heard anything yet.

They said they are waiting for an appointment and once they have a slot they will send me an invite letter, one of those ones that say we can now offer you an appointment please phone blah blah.

Then she said, once i get that letter, i will be given an appointment within a 6 weeks time scale!!

This has really pissed me off, I know we are on a TTC break at the mo so really it doesnt matter i could be waiting another 6 weeks, but i was told i would be seeing her at teh end of March so they should have offered me an appointment way before now!

GGrrrrr

xx

How annoying for you Layla :hugs: Hope they pull their finger out soon x

It is now official after all the probs people have had on here, NHS are shit!

Layla, I really hope you get your Appointment soon Hun!

got my results back, i just phoned for them, my blood count/level was 2.5 which is VERY low!

Docs like it to be between 10 and 15, nearer 15 and above is the avarage score for the day 21 test, so this means i will be given fertility drugs to help me!

soooooooooo happy, silly to be happy at a low result isnt it lol

xx

Not at all! I wished id asked for a copy of my results now. I was going to but i got too scared to ask lol.
Might do when i get the tests redone at the other hospital (stupid hospitals dont trust each others results!)

What was this test for Layla?

Glad yoru happy about the outcome :hugs:

Ah I see ...

Still fuming about the PCOS tests personally ...

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=5240

oh right, sorry. was it defo the day 21 test they did?

Coz there is another one they do to see if you have got PCOS, i think its teh FH or something? that can be done at any time of your cycle, I thought i had the day 21 one done only to find out it was the other, so i had to wait and get it done again.

Are you going to get re tested?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back