Consultant

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I have my consultant app today.
Strange question but will i need to take a urine sample? i swear i had to with Kai but things change so much! Ive looked on paper work but it doesnt say, spose it wont hurt just to take one anyway!
:happydance:Im exited cos im 14 wks and it sudenly hit me last night that im goin to have a baby :rofl: Its feelin more an more real now!
x

I have to take a sample but they give you the cups at reception at my hospital,

Yay you hope all goes well!!

xxx

take one with you hun, better to just incase xxx good luck :hugs:

Yes, take one with you!

Generally I see a Midwife who does my BP, Urine check and fundal height before I see the consultant (Although you won't have your Fudal height checked at this stage).

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/goodluck1.gif Hope everything goes well!

I was told I had to take one with me when I go to see consultant at the ANC

:D x

Hope all goes nice today & you like Mr consultant man ... if you haven't met him already x

Thanks girls! All went really well, they were confident enough that everything goin well so no need to go back till im 36 weeks now! They booked me in for the diabetes test to be done at 26 wks i hated that with Kai oh well! She listened to babies heartbeat which was great cos i still wasn't sure if i was gettin baby or not but i was!
Also talked us through the downs test etc!
All in all i had a great experience but never met consultant!

If it was a consultant appointment why was he not there? lol

lol i thought the same but with Kai i only met him once then, the midwife does all the checks an he sits outside load of crap really, to be honest my asthma is ok now i hardly need inhalers etc so i dont think there was any need for me to go to be honest!

Glad everything is well Sophie. Just got to enjoy the rest of the pg now :happydance:

glad all went well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"