Contant wriggler!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by redpoppy, Dec 18, 2009.

1. redpoppy

redpoppy Well-Known Member

She's sending me CRAZY!!!! She continuously head-butts my pelvis/bladder/intestines and she kicks me in the ribs and to my right side. Aren't the movements supposed to be slowing down now as they have no room to move? :shrug:

And shouldn't she spend most of her time relaxing and sleeping?

2. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

haha I know how you feel I am sure my boys are boxers in the making - I just keep telling myself I would rather this than reduced movement xxx

3. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

I kept thinking there'd be less room and less thumps but they just keep coming! Focussing on it being a positive sign. I think we've got ourselves a real fidget.

4. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

Same here - although it's amusing when she sticks her bum out :p

5. bluey

bluey Mum of 2 boys

I was complaining about his the other day & then yesterday LO was so quiet it had me worried. All back to normal now - bits poking out all over!!!

6. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

I have had the odd day like that when its literally one movement per hour and panic lol. The thing that does my head in is how do I monitor both are moving? Obvious right or left kicks are fine but I get lots in the middle now which is anyones guess hehehe

At my scan tues they told me their heads are forward with both their legs kind of pointing to my spine haha little weirdos I have eh

7. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

hey date twinny how u doing>?????? :hugs: I know the feeling too. right lil fidgit bum i have and I can sooooooooooooooo relate to the bum in the air thing snoopy :rofl:
    i find now tho its more.....ok i need to move that leg there now......crape across the tummy :shock: rather than the prod, lol.

8. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

Pffft fat chance about the no room! Mines still bashing around like crazy! I get shooting pains and cramps whenever she wriggles! I'm 2/5 engaged too so its hurting like a bitch!!!!!!!!! xxx

9. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

Hehe, it's the rolling movements that freak me out. I can't stop thinking about the film Alien.

10. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

and OMG!!!

13 days ladies!!!!!

11. Sparklebaby

hehehehe hey bunny :) :hugs: 13 days whoop whoop. whos gonna pop first hahahaha. xxxx

12. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

:rofl: we shall see =D ! the race is on! x

13. dani_tinks

dani_tinks Mum to one of each

Yay on 13 days LoveBunny :)

And as for the constant movement, i'm in agony LOL my LO can't sit still at all, it also feels like he's trying to claw his way out, I wish I could put little mittens on him already in there cus it stings a lot. I love it when his bum comes out though it's so hard to resist poking him ;-p x

14. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

10 days for me *eeek*

15. Sparklebaby

dani - i do that too lol...i said to hubby last night in fact i swear this lil bean is gonna come out and start poking me saying see see how do YOU like it.muhahaha

16. Belle30

Belle30 Mummy to a baby boy

Mine just keeps pushing outwards really hard, like s/he is trying to locate a weak spot in my abdominal wall and shove his/her way through it...

14 days left for me!! I'm a "need-a-sense-of-urgency-to-finish-anything" kind of girl, so I'm really needing these 14 days to get my house and life sorted and baby-ready!!

17. Sekhmet

Sekhmet First-time mum

I swear, my little girl's been moving way more the last few weeks, not less! Today she was absolutely mad... She must've been excited that it was my last day of work. ;) :) But seriously, I've just been like, 'Don't you need to SLEEP at some point??' The worst is the head butts to the bladder.