Contraception - help!

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
I feel like a teenager again! Haha!

I had an ectopic pregnancy a few weeks ago, and the drug they used to treat it is highly toxic and can cause birth defects, so I need to use contraception for the next 3-6 months. I am also going to have testing done as to why I keep miscarrying and can't be pregnant for that either.

We have used various different kinds of contraception in the past. I can't take several kinds, including the pill, due to history of migraines and family history of strokes. I can take the mini pill but fell pregnant on it before. Since it is only for about 6 months, the implant, iud etc seems a bit excessive. I have had depo provera in the past and I feel horrible on it.

Basically, the only realistic option is condoms. We haven't used these in about 4 years as neither of us like the feel of them. I bought some yesterday and they were a complete turn off for both of us, so we ditched it and just used withdrawal - which we aren't really comfortable doing because if the risk of pregnancy!

Can anyone recommend a brand, available in the uk, which aren't tight, don't smell gross, and are really natural feeling for both of us?

I don't have any advice as we use the pull out method just didn't want to read and run :flower:

That is what we usually do - either that or natural family planning - but it is probably a bad idea!

we use withdrawl method and then condoms around fertile stage. we haven't really looked into the thin ones, but might be worth a try

We are also trying to make condoms work and it has been a miserable experience. No matter how much lube we use they just irritate my scar. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->