h8 condoms..

wot else is there?!

am thinkin of injection

No sex? :rofl:

I dont think are are many other options left other than the injection

implanon bleed constant with
2 pills failed me
3rd pill im on now is brill and has been excellent so far *touch wood*
depo injection i was told by my GP couldnt have it if your under 25 and if your on it for more than 5 years at a time you need to be sent for bone scans something to do with your bones get weak with it, not sure though!!!

only other thing maybe chick is the coil? i dont fancy it i was put off when they tried to fit it and the tore me :cry::cry::cry:

nope not doin coil no way nooooooooooo scares me!!!

Same prob...

Pill can't take it doesn't agree and got PG
Pregnant on Injection (i have had it and im no where near 25!)
Coil/marina caused infection
Condoms? allergic to latex

Soooo basically i is buggered to lol

xxx

i wouldnt have the injection i know so many girls that have piled on the weight with it

just have know sex - thats what im doing

if i got preg again i would be GUTTED

NOBODY EVER EVER EVER GET A COIL!!I just got mine out last week...only lasted 2 months with it before it got unbearable!

I've had Depo too and it's a nightmare, bled constantly.

My dr said to try a new pill, take it for 3 months straight and then take a week break, then return to normal, apparently does some kick start to your system, and also, theres a new pill coming out in which you only have a period once every 6 months.

there's the implant and the patch, I used the patch, works similar to the combined pill

lol, I'm only a few miles south of you Arcanegirl, lol, I'm in Newcastle...well, maybe a bit more than a few miles.

The patch is called Evra, you whack one on once a week, and change it weekly, and have a week break.

I was on it when it first came out, I hated taking pills and didn't want the jab

Ahhh, my bad :D for some reason i thought you were from america! :lol:

Still havent seen any info about the patch here though..

I cant believe the implanon failed... I have that, how scary.
I hope you are ok babe. I heard that the patch is good. xxxxxxxxx

Yvanne, id say the mirena coil is most reliable, im working in day surgery at the moment and they do it for girls under a general anethetic (sp)!
Unfortunately you really have to stick with it for 3-6 months as it can take that long for things to settle down, irregular bleeding etc but thats not the case for all woman ! Once things have settled down most woman find it brilliant as they dont have periods at all, plus it can be kept in for 5 years !

Yvanne, id say the mirena coil is most reliable, im working in day surgery at the moment and they do it for girls under a general anethetic (sp)!
Unfortunately you really have to stick with it for 3-6 months as it can take that long for things to settle down, irregular bleeding etc but thats not the case for all woman ! Once things have settled down most woman find it brilliant as they dont have periods at all, plus it can be kept in for 5 years !

Both myself and my aunt ended up with server infection from having this :wacko:

Personally i reckon 2 house bricks at the bottom of the garden for darren, lol

Bring him ere and we can do him and gav together :rofl:

xxx

How are you at keeping track of things? I can't use any kind of hormone based contraception and I can't get the coil as I get painful periods. I did a lot of research into natural family planning and bought myself a persona machine from Boots. I combined daily monitoring of my tempature with the persona for 4-6 months succesfully before we decided to have a baby. If you keep it up properly, it's about 98% effective.

I had this for years. I had it fitted after Kayleigh was born, then changed as and when up until I had it removed after our honeymoon. But, I didn't have it done under any kind of aneasthetic. And it's not painful at all, more just uncomfortable. But no more than a smear. I swear by it, and will definitely be getting another once we've stopped popping sprogs out!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->