Contraction app

Minnie_me

Reaction score
Anyone used them or able to recommend one? I am tempted for distraction purposes as much as anything else :shrug:

oooh yes, i want one of these for me and my partner so i can give him a "job" to do whilst i'm in pain!!

I used contraction master last time but it didn't take my mind off anything. I don't know of any others. x

I downloaded a free one called Contraction Timer Deluxe. Looks pretty basic and haven't tried it but it was free and seems to do the job x

we've got 'contraction master' on my hubby's iphone and i've got 'contraction timer' on my android phone..... the contraction master one looks really good though!!

If you get contraction master then you can download the breastfeeding app afterwards. It let's you record which side you last fed from and how long for and see your feeding routine etc. A good record for you and to show your MW. The girls from my NCT have used both and said they were good.

If you get contraction master then you can download the breastfeeding app afterwards. It let's you record which side you last fed from and how long for and see your feeding routine etc. A good record for you and to show your MW. The girls from my NCT have used both and said they were good.

SOLD to the woman with the big bump :thumbup: Thanks x

If you get that one is the breastfeeding one then free?

No but I've had a look and it looks fab. It's not expensive for either though so I don't mind x

I used both. The contraction app is great because you can see exactly how far they are apart, so no stopwatch needed. You can email the overview of your contractions so I still have my list and still look at it every once in a while. The breast-feeding one is great, because you do forget what side you fed last time. So I would recommend both!
Good luck x

I used contraction master last time and it did give me something to do whilst at home in labour waiting to go hospital. I might use it this time i dont know, im having a home birth so probably wont bother to time them so much and just let things happen.

I do recommend the Contraction Master though it was great for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->