contraction monitor

cillybean83

Reaction score
is it possible for these things to be way wrong??

i feel SERIOUS contractions and can physically see my stomach tightening but the little thing they strap to my tummy says i'm not having any contractions...wtf!

have you had any other symptoms?
x

it's now 2:35am here and I'm so uncomfortable. they aren't taking me seriously because i'm not in as much pain as I guess I should be but I have an abnormally high pain tolerance...as in I had a root canal without being put under and went for pizza afterwards...I was 5 1/2 cm dialated with my first son before i even felt a bit of discomfort and that wasn't exactly "pain" either

I was timing contractions...which for me were feeling like tightness in my back and stomach, period crampish, but also were accompanied by the feeling of "omg I'm going to pee my pants" even though I didn't have to go, and when the contraction was over, that intense pressure like I had to go potty was gone. They were every 6-10 minutes so I called the dr back and he told me to take tylenol and drink water to see if we could distinguish between false labor and the real deal...apparently tylenol has no magical powers if you're in real labor haha...I took it and fell asleep for a couple hours then woke up feeling very uncomfortable, the tightness is worse and it's closer together. I've also been having gobs and gobs of mucusy bloody discharge....

I have an appt at 10am to get checked again so hopefully I can make it the next 7 hours without running back to the hospital but if things start to feel "off" i'm going back!

Thats awful!"

Sorry to scare you but i was born down the loo as my mum is like you and she never felt contractions! She felt like she needed a poo and out i fell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->